BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Kimberly B.
Etowah, TN
This eyeliner glides on like silk. yet, has the wearability of cotton. The wow factor of color popped against my dark brown eyes and captured my vote for favorite, fun eyewear once again!
Ivannys M.
L'Oréal Paris Hip Studio Secrets Professional Color Chrome Eyeliner, Violet Volt, 0.03 oz. (2-pack)L'Oréal Paris Hip Studio Secrets Professional Color Chrome Eyeliner, Violet Volt, 0.03 oz. (2-pack)L'Oréal Paris Hip Studio Secrets Professional Color Chrome Eyeliner, Violet Volt, 0.03 oz. (2-pack)
Jennifer G.
San Antonio
Love this eyeliner so much it's right there with my Mac eyeliner at a lower price very affordable and it has lasted me months. Drys out but just have to shake it and it is good as new
kristin K.
Brooklyn, NY
Love any pencil on eyeliner but this is my fav which i love it long lasting and vibrant and doesn't smudge which is perfect compared to the pencil i choose this hands down you can find at your local pharmacys anywhere i definitely buy this every time
Courtney B.
Mount Vernon, KY
Went on smoothly,doesn't smudge, & lasts all day...will definitely purchase again! Easy for making a winged eye look...& doesn't break off as easy as other brands do when using it!
Cynthia N.
Williamsport , PA
Absolutely hands down love love love their eyeliner, always have a back up in case I run out!! I've heard a lot of their other products are great as well but love the liner so far
Destiney A.
Philadelphia, PA
It works well for the water line both top and bottom but like all eyeliners it runs. Other than that I really like it, L'Oreal makes great products so this was a plus for me.
Nicasie J.
At first I loved this one its super creamy and goes on precise but it get hard really quickly inside the little jar . Brand new it works great three weeks later not so much
Tori R.
Louisville, OH
Great product! The high intensity pigments are evident, because the color is great and it stays all day! This is the smoothst pencil liner I have used. The price is also very fair. I would recommend this liner in a heartbeat!
Courtney H.
Muscoda, WI
Love this eyeliner! It is so greatly priced and lasts all day! Applies very easy. I wear this product every day and love it even more than the expensive brands! Does not smear when my skin gets oily and never have to reapply it!
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.