BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Jill J.
Amherstburg , Ontario
Great eye liner!
Easy to apply and comes in a two pack!
I love lore all products and goes well with their other eye and make up products!
Nikita G.
Bangalore
Perfect for quick apply. it is very easy to apply and extremely smooth. I like the colour as well and it also stays for a good time.
Janne D.
The best precise eyeliner I've ever used. It's more to the pricey side but worth it. My eyeliner is always on point when using this
mufida a.
Regina
I love this eyeliner when i sweat or my face gets oily i always count on this eyeliner to not smear or get gross. I LOVE IT!!!!
فاطمة ا.
Casablanca, Casablanca
You wan't a good look so you need to get this product . it gives you a nice look I absolutly would recommend to everyone .
Iris C.
Irving , tx
Is perfect eyeliner the color is perfect I really like this product this product no make my eyes watery is a cool product
Ashley L.
Hamilton
Probably one of the best eyeliners I've used in a while, goes on smooth and stays. Would purchase again in the future!
Catherine D.
Glides on beautifully and stays put, and the colour is incredible, goes from day to night without needing reapplication
Kayla M.
Basic eyeliner. I didn't find anything about it to be outstanding. There are definitely better liners out there.
Alana d.
This is a really great eyeliner if you like to work with creamy gel liners! I would definitaly recommend this!
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.