BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Emily W.
Very easy to apply and easy to remove with makeup wipes as well. It has a creamy texture, which I love and I also love the colour! The eyeliner also lasted a long time to use up which was good. I would definitely repurchase it.
Laura F.
Like some of the other reviewers, I found that this not only smudged and left residue under my eye, but the pencil itself dried out after a bit. I don't recommend this.
Karly S.
Very nice product, it's easy to apply, gives off a very bold and nice colour and doesn't run or smear I found.
Would definitely buy other liner colours from the line.
Brittany R.
Calgary
Really loved this eyeliner. Highly recommended! Great affordable price, and looked the same when I got home at night as it did when I left in the morning.
Laura A.
Spain
Ideal para el dia a dia, buena pigmentación. No se corre con el sudor, y dura bastante. El unico problema es la punta, que se gasta rapido. Repetiria
Eleena C.
This product is okay, I wouldn't say it was the best but it does work good however there are other products at a cheaper price that would beat this
sandy s.
Perfect Eyeliner for anytime use ~ goes on smoothly and stayed all day!!! Don't have to worry about raccoon eyes as this one seemed smudge proof
McKenzie B.
Riverview
Long tip that allows my eyeliner to go on straight. It has a very dark black that allows me to just do one sweep on my eye and it looks great!
Kayleigh I.
Bedford
Extremely long lasting, smooth and glides on perfectly! Once on it does not budge,
However, suprirsingly easy to remove. Highly recommend!
Ana Filipa C.
Loreal cream eyeliners are the best in the drugstore. This color is discrete but yet a good one to switch up from regular black eyeliner.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.