BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Pamela H.
Los Angeles, CA
Is works great and doesn't mere ! And lasts me the whole day even when I have practice
Maggie J.
Jacksonville, FL
I really like this, It stayed on, And didn't run, I thought, It performed, Really well.
Katrina W.
Schertz , TX
I love this eyeliner, it's my good to eyeliner everyday. It's so easy to use and apply.
lily i.
I love this eyeliner pencil I recommend you to buy it.. I like they way my eyes look..
Monica R.
Long lasting eye liner! Great brand never lets me down! Doesn't run down! I recommend!
Kassie P.
Morgantown, KY
Really good eyeliner! Stays on for along time and has beautiful color! and it's cheap
Shirley M.
Niles, MI
Went on smooth and didn't clump! Lasted all day. Looked natural!! Worth every penny
Easy to apply! Only thing I don't like is that it smudges a bit throughout the day.
Claire S.
West Berlin , NJ
Goes on easy and smooth and stays on all day! great product, been using for 5 years
Alicia S.
Osyka, MS
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.