BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Nicole V.
I absolutely love makeup, of any kind. And this eye liner made me love makeup even more!!
Crystal P.
Goes on smoothly! Doesn't last long. A great liner if you want a nice smokey makeup look!
Astrid R.
Has good quality and the color is pigmented. It goes on good and lasts more than 5 hours.
Stephanie A.
Panorama city , CA
It works just perfect to me my eyeline is always on point, is smooth and nice black color
Brittany C.
chandler, AZ
Sleek pencil I love this brand wears great easy to wash off and stays on love this color
Ariadna P.
Minneola, FL
This product is very creamy and goes on extremely pigmented, great overall gel liner!
Marybeth B.
Maumee, Oh
Applied smoothly until I sharpened it. Then the line was thinner and it hurt to apply.
Marybeth W.
I loved the color options and the texture of the liner, but the brush was not the best.
Casandra C.
Cary, NC
I love this liner. It went on very smooth and has become a staple on makeup collection.
Ana J.
Dolton, IL
Easy tu use..very smooth. Love the color. Very vibrant. I would definitely buy it again
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.