BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Erin C.
Venus, TX
This is a great deal! You get 2 pencils for the price of one. They are also great quality.
Zainab B.
Webb City, MO
I never used this ... my friends use it ssid> easy to ues for biggenner!!! i love to try it
Jen M.
Netcong, NJ
Bold pigment. Easy to apply and smudge out if desired. Last a while. Good drugstore option!
April S.
London, KY
Love these. They are bold and go on so easy. Its like they glide so much easier than most.
Lauren B.
Evansville, IN
The Color Chrome eyeliner stayed on for quite a while and did not smear. I was impressed!
Crystal C.
Birch Run, MI
I really love this eyeliner, I've used many eyeliners but I am obsessed with this brand.
Kate F.
Moorestown, NJ
Doesn't rub off or run, lasts the whole day! Would definitely re purchase this eyeliner.
Jenny B.
Monroe , MI
This eyeliner is fabulous, it goes on smoothly and have vibrant color that lasts all day
Kimberly  R.
Kissimmee, FL
Easy blend and the colors are very pigmented so they show off really nice. Re purchasing
Betty R.
Great eyeliner, very rich and creamy. very long lasting and black. my favorite eyeliner.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.