BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Holly G.
Escondido
Long lasting fresh look is Vidal for an 8 hour day. We as woman need lasting eyes through the day. I find this product does not run after a few hours. What you get in the am is what you get in thesvwnong. Affordable and fresh!
katelyn b.
Savannah, TN
Its great for what it is! It is a little pricey to be drugstore, but cheaper then high end brands. It goes on very black and smooth, if I had to name the promblem, I would say that would be the promblem that it comes out too smooth maybe a little oily. The little brush it comes with can be used if you are careful with it.
Theresa D.
St Petersburg, FL
I really like how this creme eyeliner applies smoothly. You have complete control as to how much you need or want to use. You have more control with this type of liner than with a stick liner which you have to keep sharpening in order to have a point instead of a blunt one.
Shelby C.
springfield
This product looked great when I used it over my black eyeliner, it really made my eyes pop. I have brown eyes and I used this product only on special occasions. I have not used alternatives of this product. Yes I would highly recommend this product.
Sharon D.
Waldorf, MD
Great eyeliner! I have like three brands but I same to always grab this one first. Lol it seems wired that I always have buy more after I running out and I still have the other brands.
Jillian W.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I do not like this eyeliner. Goes on easy and smooth but by the time I'm ready to get in my car and go to work I look like a raccoon. I have given it to my 14yr old niece who likes that goth smudged look.
Kimberly M.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Amazing product!!! I love this eyeliner!!! It was very easy to use, it went on smooth and I could always get a precise line. It wore all day & night, I will buy this again!
Hiral P.
Suwanee, GA
I love the look of gel eyeliner versus regular liner. It definitely stays on longer. It is also very easy to apply because it simply glides onto the eyelids. Also, it lasts longer than leader brands. I would recommend this product to others looking for full day use.
Donna H.
I like that this was Tue black, but it wasn't my favorite eyeliner to date. While it I as " ok for everyone everyday u we, I would not recommend it for a night out dancing or to the gym (who wears eyeliner to the gym anyways!)
Angelica P.
Dallas, TX
Cream eyeliners have me as a customer for life! The color is so rich and gives a really dramatic look. An eyeliner with this instance color is really difficult to find.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.