BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Angie D.
Nottingham, MD
Love this stuff really goes on well. I'm not really good at applying makeup so this is very helpful.
Tatiana C.
San Jose, CA
I love the color. It last a long time on my eyes and they are hooded. Smooth and very easy to use.
Rabia C.
Suriname
This eyeliner is so amazing! It is so pigmented and so soft, so it feels so good in your waterline!
Rosa C.
Bakersfield, CA
I like the product I just deal with y eyelids and watery eyes so I always end up with raccoon eyes
kayla r.
I really like the color because it's not too dark and the tip doesn't crumble it goes on very good!
Roxana C.
Elk Grove Vlg, IL
Goes on pretty smooth . The color is pretty intense.I'm pretty happy with it. Really easy to use .
Kelly M.
Worcester, MA
To be honest, I was never that into colored liners until I stumbled upon this product. Great find.
Farzana S.
Mostly I like to use liquid eyeliner purchase this one not bad I like it.its creamy and easy to use
Paula O.
Eureka, CA
Smooth and easy, I definitely look for that I an eyeliner. My go to eyeliner. Just can't say enough
Joanna R.
Garden Grove, CA
Very smooth and glided into upper and lower lash line very well. Easy and quick way to line eyes(:
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.