BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Monica V.
Sugar Land
Great product! Recommend it to everyone. Doesn't smug, great price for everyone. Can find it everywhere
Gabrielle M.
Davenport, IA
Loved how creamy this eyeliner is. Makes application really easy! Perfect for creating a winged liner!
 Christine G.
Really like this product! The color goes on really smooth and stays. Recommend to people with oily skin
Sara S.
Leadville, CO
I like this it doesn't smear. Pretty facny eyeliner helps with the look. Violet goes well for holidays
Nicole M.
Amherst, NY
Lindsey D.
Holiday, FL
All of the HIP cosmetics have great pigment and color pay off. I also like how long lasting they are.
Renee' H.
Effingham , SC
Always use ! It's the best for people with sensitive eyes. Lasts pretty much all day. Will use again
Cristina Q.
I love the black eyeliner. It was so great specially lining my eyebrows. This is highly recommended.
Dailyn H.
Newport, RI
Love the way it highlights my brown eyes and defines them as well women should try it for themselves
Michaelene P.
Wellsburg, NY
I love this so much I swear by the gels they seem more easy to apply and get accurate the first time.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.