BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Anna A.
Arlington, VA
Perfect eyeliner for creating straight lines and stays on all day. Would recommend this for liquid eyeliner
Estrella  H.
New Braunfels , TX
I absolutely loved this eyeliner! It went on so smooth every single time! And it was easy to take off too!
Kristen S.
El Paso, TX
This eyeliner stays on all day. It does not smudge nor make you look like a raccoon at the end of the day
Maitri P.
Absecon, NJ
I love this eyeliner. Really easy to use, glides on and is very smooth. Definitely would purchase again.
Kristi W.
Fairmont, MN
I love the smooth liner and the color. I wish it was easier to find for me. I also loved the green shade.
Melissa S.
Natick, MA
Such a great eyeliner pencil. I love L'Oreal's line, I always know what I'm getting and it's looks great
Morgan  W.
This is a great product! it goes on great and doesn't smudge after a few hours like some other brands do.
Kori M.
I love this! I think it works really good and goes on easy an smooth. I love how different it is too
Kailey B.
Savoy, IL
I loved it!! Worked great for me and my friends:)) I would tottaly get this again :)) it's long lasting
Pilar G.
San Diego, CA
It is a great product! I really recommend this because are goods and also helps to enhance your beauty!
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.