BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Deshondra H.
Tishomingo, OK
I use the black, and I like it, but it is just like any other brand of eyeliner, it does not stay on all day
Chinedu A.
Burtonsville, MD
I love how smooth this goes on and how rich the color payoff is for this product. Great drugstore gel liner!
Samantha M.
Murrieta , CA
Its more dry than I would prefer and the staying power wasn't great. Not the worst but I wouldn't repurchase
Macie G.
Great product. Doesn't run through out the day stays where you want it too, doesn't irritate my eyes either!
Zeinab N.
Reston
Estefany V.
San Jose , CA
I love this eyeliner. Downside is it smudges under your eye after a while. But other then that long lasting
Blanca C.
Hammond, IN
This is a really good eye liner. It is a beautiful color and is long lasting plus it is really affordable.
Kambria S.
Eugene, OR
This stays on throughout the day! It also was pretty well priced compared to the more expensive eye liners
Motahareh A.
Los Angeles
This is really great because it's very easy to apply. It is not frustrating at all. I am very happy with it
Belen A.
Mission, TX
I tried this eyeliner and it is really complicated to use. The eyeliner brush doesn't pick up the eyeliner.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.