BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Brooke S.
I love this eyeliner you can create either a bold look or a settle look, thick or thin i absolutely recommend this!
Lee C.
Chesterfield, MI
This is my all time favorite eyeliner. Unfortunately stores do not carry this anymore. I can only get it on Amazon.
De'Asia M.
Dixon, KY
Not many liners that I like but I'll tell you this one i do!! it is perfect couldn't and wouldn't change a thing!!😊
Liliana T.
Navasota, TX
I liked it because it works well but it does run a little. I don't wear much though and I do rub my eyes sometimes.
Jessica R.
Victoria, TX
Skcksg spvjd dkelg skdnf gowow g zbqpfkg dofoths dogneif fosorognf skcodor spsjfbe slcjebf cohieufbd maltuw woruanf
angela e.
Gary, IN
I love doing my makeup an this is a great new edition to my collection everyone who loves makeup this is a must try
Bobbie J.
Weleetka, OK
Love the ease of how this glides on and doesn't need to be reapplied throughout the day. Love how the color stays
amber s.
Duffield, VA
I absolutely love this eyeliner! Applies very easily. Doesn't smear when by skin gets oily. Overall great product.
Yazmyn H.
Wahiawa, HI
Wonderful i used it for my 16th birthday and told my family to buy. And they love it and my mom wears it everyday
Daimi M.
Buffalo, NY
I love L'Oreals eye pencil.They don't smudge easy like others nor fade away. They make your eyes pop out for sure.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.