BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
hasti s.
Alexandria, VA
I loveeeee this eyeliner . very very precise and i love the color very strong color . and the prices is very reasonable
Alexis K.
Pine Bush, NY
Such a nice color, very smooth and easy to apply. very nice drug store everyliner i will repurchase L'Oreal products.
Alex J.
Johnson City, TN
I love this eyeliner. It gives a nice pop of color without being overpowering. The color really adds to my blue eyes.
Taylor C.
Osseo, WI
I love this color it's so rich and the liner is so soft and very pigmented. I would definitely recommend this product
Najowionnicole F.
Chapel Hill, NC
I have this product and it is very creamy and it last long on my eyes, no irritation and yes I would repurchase it..
Christine N.
Sacramento, CA
Great eyeliner. Goes on smooth and doesn't smear. It's just a little dark for me and it's hard to put it on lightly.
B. H.
Alexsis C.
Lubbock, TX
I love their liquid eyeliner but I'm not biggest fan of the pencil liner they are way too hard to put on and keep on.
Stephanie S.
Vance, AL
Love it! L'oreal makes such great make up, this eyeliner is no exception! It goes on good and doesn't smudge easily.
Amandah L.
Madison, WI
This is okay. I think it's good for beginners starting with gel.. But it works nice. For me, it dries rather quickly.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.