BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
hasti s.
Alexandria, VA
I loveeeee this eyeliner . very very precise and i love the color very strong color . and the prices is very reasonable
Cloe L.
Niagara Falls, NY
This is a good liner and will stay on the water line for a good amount of time. However, not much product on the pencil
Jessica S.
Love this eyeliner. Doesn't make my eyes itchy. It stays all day and doesn't run like some other brands I've tried do.
Mac B.
Milwaukee, WI
Very creamy and easy to apply whether wet or dry. Great for Winged eyeliner looks and even better for smokey eye looks
Janitza P.
Los Angeles, CA
Very creamy and easy to apply. Good pigmentation and wear ability. It's very affordable and many colors are available.
Miranda S.
Janesville , MN
This is hands down my favorite eyeliner, super easy to use and it last all day! I will be buying this product forever.
Ashley M.
Dawson, GA
Really like this product. It glides on smooth and stays on forever for me! It gives certain looks exactly what I need!
Jaelene C.
Austin , Tx
This eyeliner if very creamy and great quality for the low price! If you're looking for something inexpensive try this
Cindy L.
Indianapolis, IN
Un muy buen producto. Destaca mis ojos y en la manera que lo uso se me ven excelente amor los productos de esta marca.
Kelly R.
Belfry, KY
Perfect for when your in a hurry or on the go. Just pop the lid off an use. Makes it so much easier to define my look.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.