BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Amanda L.
Berlin, NJ
I bought this eyeliner a few months ago. It works nicely and goes on evenly. The color shows up nicely but isn't too bold.
Paola D.
Honolulu, HI
This has been one of my favorite eyeliners! Super pigmented, long lasting and the chrome finish leaves the eyes sparkling!
Megan Y.
Belcamp, MD
Would recommend this to anyone who loves winged eyeliner! I always use this first when doing my eye make up in the morning
Lloana S.
Pacoima, CA
It was a cute color but didn't work for me it transferred to my eyelid and smudged make be it works better on someone else
Stefanie O.
Des Moines, WA
Loreal is my favorite drug store brand. This liner is really great, very smooth & pigmented. And it lasts a long time.
Leslie E.
I like I swing this liner . It goes on smooth and works amazing . I use this product daily especially for formal events
Ashley F.
I have this eyeliner in black. It goes on smooth and lasts a long time. The brush is not my favorite but it does the job.
Brit W.
Goshen, OH
Dark color okay pay off nothing special just as good as other typical eyeliners got in black. Prefer bolder Liquid liners
Sarah  K.
Yucaipa, CA
I have this eyeliner in black. It's OK, but I'm not a huge fan of brush on gel eyeliner so my opinion may be a bit bias.
Tiana I.
San Francisco , CA
Goes on smooth great color love it I use it anytime I do a nice eye shadow or wear lashes. Stays on but can smear easily.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.