BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Lisa H.
Conroe, TX
I like the color of this liner. It goes on smoothly. I wish that it came with a sponge tip on the other end to help smudge it.
Jane H.
Love how easy the liner glides on, easy to apply. Lasts all day at work.with no smearing or running. Great price, good quality.
Kendra A.
Hurt, VA
I have been trying to find a good eyeliner this glides on Smooth and easy . I recommend this product to any one. Love it!!!!!
Traci M.
Round Lake , IL
I love this pencil, goes on easily and stays on all day. It's the best one I've have worn, been wearing it for the past year
Lahoma M.
Selma, CA
This eyeliner is great. It goes on smooth and doesn't clump or run. I like the way it looks even after an 8 hour day at work.
Hayley G.
Woodhaven, NY
One of the blackest eyeliners I've ever used. It glides on smoothly and stays the whole day. Also love that it comes with 2!
Love loreal eyeliner especially gel eyeliner, it glides on smoothly and easily that it only takes me a few minutes to finish
maire r.
Midland, TX
I love this pen its like aways in my bag when ever i need it its just easy to use and it gives a clean look in just secounds
Amanda H.
Pensacola, FL
My favorite brand of eyeliner. This is very affordable as well as excellent quality. Very well designed packaging as well.
Amanda L.
Berlin, NJ
I bought this eyeliner a few months ago. It works nicely and goes on evenly. The color shows up nicely but isn't too bold.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.