BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Shelbee E.
Sierra Vista, AZ
Not the best it smudges to easy .. will not repurchase ever again. and it's expensive compare to other amazing products out there
Caitlin M.
Utica, MI
Decent enough, stays on well but smudges very easily. When out in waterline it does not stay at all. Needs to be touched up often
Saleen G.
New Lenox, IL
This does give a very opaque pigment and hasa smooth texture for applications. It can be a little messy if you are not precise
Jennifer M.
Sagamore Hls, OH
Love this eyeliner! Top highlights: Goes on smooth and easy. Lasts long. Great applicator. Drys quick, and easy to correct lol
Shanna H.
Kalamazoo, MI
Great dark color! Good control :) I would recommend if you are looking for a pencil liner...good deal for what you are getting.
Samantha D.
Selmer , TN
Worked pretty well, but smudged after a few hours.I like it but I will probably stick to a different kind of liner from now on.
Brandilynn B.
Rolla, MO
I loved it. I like my eye liner to be bold and this one was perfect. I have bought other brands and they did not work as well.
Gabby A.
Bloomington, CA
Really love this product, very good pigmentation! I use this on my tight line and it does a good job of staying most of the day
Jane H.
Love how easy the liner glides on, easy to apply. Lasts all day at work.with no smearing or running. Great price, good quality.
Lisa H.
Conroe, TX
I like the color of this liner. It goes on smoothly. I wish that it came with a sponge tip on the other end to help smudge it.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.