BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
andi v.
Durham, NC
Evelyn L.
Buckner, MO
I get a wonderful wide-eyed and awake look when I apply the eyeliner. It glides across my lids with no issues. I apply it and lasts all day.
Emily S.
Lasts all day. Does seem to run a little when I wear my contacts unlike when I'm wearing my glasses. Will purchase this again once it's gone.
Angela G.
Springfield, IL
I thought this product worked very good. It went on very smooth and lasted for a long time . I would recommend this to someone for purchase.
Kee T.
EDEN PRAIRIE, MN
The Proessiomal color chrome eyeliner went on smoothly, I really like the color. It does give a nice subtle color and I would buy it again.
Hannah W.
Heath , OH
Its a good color and rolls on easily but it smears extremely easily and by the end of the day it is all over your eyelid! not my favorite.
Richelle S.
Oakwood, VA
I love, love, love this product. It literally just glides on. It's formula is smooth and rich. I don't think I have used a better eyeliner.
misty l.
Roanoke, VA
This eyeliner is great. It goes in with a creamy type texture and has great lasting power. The colors you can choose from are also amazing.
Lesley L.
Denton, TX
For drugstore brand and price you can't get much better. The formula is easy to work with for beginners and rich enough for beauty gurus.
Emily L.
Everett, WA
Such a great color, goes on easy, perfect under the eyes and in the corners
I wear this shade to work in subtle looks and out to the club
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.