BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Archana B.
Twinsburg, OH
Love the intensity of these pencils. I use them on the waterline. They are very smooth and buttery. Only con I think is that they are easy to break.
Christina F.
Hicksville, NY
Love this product! Goes on super easy and stays on. I was able to put it on in the morning and it stayed on through the night with minimal reapplying
Annapaola S.
barcelona
This is mostly the best easy way to get a perfect eye line for ALL day, I do in the morning and seal with a little black eye shadow, so stay perfec!
Kassandra S.
Denver , Co
This is a great eyeliner if you aren't into gel or liquid! It applied easily on my waterline. It's also a great color, a deep dark black not shiny.
Lia G.
Surprisingly really good. I like how it stayed on pretty much all day and the black wasn't dull like I expected actually very dark and noticeable.
Carlena S.
Middletown, NY
Creamy but not so much that it smudges easily. great color payoff. I definitely recommend this eye pencil, especially if you like UD 24/7 pencils
I have this eyeliner in the marker as well and I love both. This one especially glides really nicely but I could easily wipe it off if I mess up.
Alexandria C.
De Queen, AR
In love with this eyeliner. it apply easily and smooth no mistakes if you know how to use and apply it. cheap price and long lasting eyeliner .
Dee P.
Long Is City, NY
This has good pigment and the color lasts all day with minimal smudge. I like my eyeliner dark so would want something that is more like kajol
Michelle P.
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Beautiful, rich colors and smooth application! It's perfect when I need just a hint of something special without going overboard on eye makeup.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.