BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Jordan M.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this eyeliner to an extent. It glides on great, but when I put it on my water line, it smudges and gets all weird looking in the edges of my eyes.
Tami A.
I tried this lining to get the new cat eye look
It didn't come out that good. The liner brush is not the quality I like and the liner was to heavy for me
Jessica F.
Boyne City, MI
This color is very nice if you want to make your eyes pop. Great for spring and fits right in my purse. Glides on easily and available at many stores.
Megan W.
Berea, KY
This work okay but I will not repurchase it. I hate pencil eyeliners and I was desperate so I thought I would give this a try but I didn't care for it
Mari M.
It is very pigmented , I absolutely love it ! It is the only eyeliner pencil I always make sure I don't lose !! I would definitely recommend to anyone.
Annapaola S.
barcelona
This is mostly the best easy way to get a perfect eye line for ALL day, I do in the morning and seal with a little black eye shadow, so stay perfec!
Natasha V.
Brooklyn, NY
The cream eyeliner is a great buy for beginners. It didn't Crack up however I do have oily skin so I noticed it wearing off. Otherwise decent product
Christine B.
This is a really great eyeliner for being cheap! It goes on very smoothly unlike most cheap eyeliners that are hard as clay. And it's not that messy!
Courtney A.
CARROLLTON, TX
Really pretty color! Doesn't last all day for me unless I set it with a powder and didn't apply as smoothly as I would have liked but still like it.
Archana B.
Twinsburg, OH
Love the intensity of these pencils. I use them on the waterline. They are very smooth and buttery. Only con I think is that they are easy to break.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Storrs, CT
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.