BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge eas...1 Answers
L'Oréal Paris HiP Studio Secrets Professional Eyeliner
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Heather B.
Johnson City, TN
Glides on so smooth and I love the violet shade! Really brings out my eye color! I have gotten so many compliments on my eye look when I wear this eyeliner.
Andrea I.
Columbia, MD
I used this eyeliner. I love it. I still buy it because it last all day and goes on strong. You don't have to keep running over the same eyelid ack and forth
Shanna B.
Boaz, AL
I am in love with this stuff, but can no longer find it in a store near me. This eyeliner is bulletproof for sure. It lasts on my water line almost all day.
Yanira U.
Moreno Valley , CA
I like how this eyeliner is very dark and it comes on smooth. The only bad thing is that it comes off very easily so you have to reapply throughout the day.
Emily P.
Smithfield, PA
This eyeliner Goes on fairly smooth. It does seem to smear after a couple hours of wear. Despite the smear it is overall not bad for price of the eyeliner.
Kelsey  P.
Winchester, KY
Really great product, I have blue eyes so made them look great! I primed my eyes before using though. I find it's easier to make the look last all day! :)
Brittnie M.
Los Angeles, CA
This is your classic pencil eyeliner! While I am pretty new to applying eye make up, this was much easier to use than liquid liner and stood on very well.
Miriam M.
Oaklyn, NJ
The best, I try other brands and all run over my eye or they aren't pigmented I really love this one so pigmented, and don't run over my eye as others do.
Tami A.
I tried this lining to get the new cat eye look
It didn't come out that good. The liner brush is not the quality I like and the liner was to heavy for me
Jordan M.
Fort Worth, TX
I like this eyeliner to an extent. It glides on great, but when I put it on my water line, it smudges and gets all weird looking in the edges of my eyes.
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.