BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High Intensity Pigments™. Color Truth Eyeliner - Smooth, Even, True Color Deposit Define your look with rich, superior color New. Color Truth Eyeliner is the first eyeliner from HIP high intensity pigments.  This exciting anti-humidity, long-wearing formula prevents color from losing its edge while delivering a bold color deposit with a smooth application.  With. Color Truth Eyeliner , you can complete your look and get the color you expect from HIP high intensity pigments. smooth, rich color deposi.

• Does this smudge easy?1 Answers
  • I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear a...1 Answers
  • Is the price of this product worth it? does it smudge easily?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Not The Biggest FAN of this color but the formula lasts long I haven't found it in black lately but had it before and it was my go to routine" in 23 reviews
  • "Favorite eye liner. Very easy to to wings and such on top. It is the only eyeliner I will use anymore." in 13 reviews
  • "I love this eyeliner. The color is dark and it doesn't smudge. It's my go to liner" in 13 reviews
  • "Great eyeliner but eventually dries out! I like the Maybelline pot gel liner better, it glides on more easily" in 13 reviews
  • "It's a nice brand, it has its good and bad but overall a decent affordable eye liner for a quick touch up on the go " in 1 review
Kathirene O.
Silsbee, TX
None of the stores near me carry this anymore but this used to be my favorite to to eyeliner . It's is rich in color and doesn't fade or smudge until you use remover
Michelle M.
Orlando, FL
L'Oreal. Ugh, amazes me everytime. Such a great product/brand. Super silky smooth. Easy to apply. Does not have to resharpen every 2 seconds compared to most competitors. VERY SILKY LOVE WOULD BUY AGAIN
Suzy A.
Champaign, IL
I didn't use it in teal but I am assuming it works similar to the blackest black, which I purchased. To begin with, I bought the Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner and that dried out so much faster and the color was not as pigmented as the L'Oreal. The L'Oreal was so rich and it went on smoothly. The brush could be a little bit better but it still is amazing. IT was worth every penny and I use this everyday!
Milena D.
Germantown, TN
I've tried to purchase this product twice, and I was sadly disappointed. I love L'Oreal and cream eyeliners, especially colorful ones, so I was excited to try it. The first time I purchased this, the product was dry and difficult to apply. I figured maybe I got a bad pot and bought a second one. The second time, the brush was incredibly stiff and the eyeliner was still hard, so it was incredibly painful on my eyes! The product isn't highly pigmented, is very shimmery and just a hassle to apply.
Precious A.
Grand Prairie, TX
This is the very first eyeliner that I began with on my makeup journey not too long ago. Just recently I started getting into makeup, and was having a very hard time picking what eyeliner I should choose from the plethora that surrounded me. I ended up choosing this and boy am I happy that I did! It is so easy to apply, which was important for a beginner like me, and it was also easy to learn how to do a winged look for those special nights out with the girls. I totally recommend to any one looking for a great eyeliner that affordable and easy to apply! Very happy costumer, will purchase again!
Brooke R.
This eyeliner is okay while it lasts. I have bought it multiple times and each time it dries out within a few weeks. While it is moist and still working, however, it is great. It's very rich and pigmented and is simply enough to use. It's quite difficult to take off if you mess up, though.
Nicole N.
Myrtle beach, SC
Love this eyeliner! good for everyday use. goes on nice with easy application. comes in nice packaging! easy to apply! nice bold color that I try to go for! I would definitely recommend it to anyone! and I am planning on buying it again once I run out!
Patricia T.
This product works for emergencies but you need to prime the eyelid since it is a bit greasy, so if your skin is already oily or you sweat, you need to apply a eye primer before using this. If you do apply the primer, the product will perform very well it will not run unless you touch your eyes, and the color is very pigmented.
Allie D.
Philadelphia, PA
This eyeliner is pretty good for the price you pay. It tends to dry quickly which is great for long time wear, but because of this fact it can be hard to correct mistakes and even out. It may not be easy for a beginner eyeliner wearer to use but it is a pretty good product.
Gigi P.
Gahanna, OH
So something about me, I HATE eyeliners. Until I found this one! Every other one I used used to just get on my under eye concealer or made me look like a raccoon at the end of the night, except this one! It's really great!
Emy T.
Can you like my #DreamVoxBox? :)
Cheyenne s.
Palmyra, PA
I love how it is very dark, but at the same time, throughout the day it rubs onto my eyelid and gets messy
Elizabeth A.
Pasadena, TX
I have been looking for an eyeliner that is bold, doesn't smear and last all day.
Maria C.
Alstead, NH
I have been looking for a deep black liner that goes on creamy but does not smear easily. How does this liner hold up over a 12 hour day? Also.. The biggest problem I have with liner pencils is the sharpening. How does the tip hold up to sharpeners? Does it keep cracking of or will it maintain it's shape?
megan w.