L'Oréal Paris HiP Shine Struck Liquid Lipcolour uploaded by Cathy R.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

1 Tube of Loreal Hip High Definition Pigment Lipcolor.

• How often do you have to apply this during a day?1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Jennifer G.
Lebanon
I don't really wear lip gloss much anyway but this is one I've tried and didn't care for. But I admit it could just be that I do not like lip gloss much. It just makes your lips too sticky.
angelina c.
Stockton
smooth easy application love this product i get mines at my local drugstores this needs zero improvement it's perfect as is use this on the daily i have bought so many of these i totally recommend this
Sherry L.
For some reason I can't find these anywhere. I have 2 of them and they are wonderful. The go on s!ooth and creamy, have great color payoff and don't leave my lips feeling like the Sahara desert when they come off. I do wish there was a wider color selection though.
Sophia A.
I randomly thought about this product just now and remembered how absolutely obsessed i was with it in high school. The smell was incredible, like a fresh baked cake. And it was SO pigmented and creamy! I had it in this coral orange and wore it everyday.

Kinda wish they brought these back :P
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
I love loreal products but when it comes to lip glosses in not a fan. It has great forumla but I didn't like it on my lips
مهام و.
Very good product for daily makeup use. If you want to achieve a look of no makeup makeup look then this lipstick is perf
Amber T.
Greenfield, IN
Very smooth gloss. Feels great on and has great colors. I have a light brown shade. Will probably purchase more colors.
Melissa v.
Fresno, CA
Long lasting wear. No Smug lots of different colors to pick from. Price is reasonable and able to purchase any were.
Madi R.
Dexter, MO
very beautiful, it's more of a fall color. kind of dries out my lips, but that is expected.
Allison B.
Port Tobacco, MD
This is an excellent gorgeous smooth lip color that goes on great and lasts all day.
zariah l.
San Francisco, CA
How often do you have to apply this during a day?