BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Eye Shadows - L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigments Shocking Shadow Pigments with Professional Brush: Make them stare with multi-dimensional color that brightens and reflects You can create professional eye looks with this limited edition shade of rich color, which can be used individually or layered together to make eyes pop Details provided by L'Oreal

• Where do you even buy these, Ive never seen or heard of this2 Answers
  • In what stores can I purshase this product and How much??...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as the brands at Sephora?2 Answers
Bridget B.
Rutland
I must say.. This product has been one of my favorites for years! I love Loreàl H.I.P products, always have. But this loose pigment is amazing. Decently priced too, especially for the amount you get.. it lasts quite awhile! The pigment is just so amazing! It goes on very smooth, and the color ... OMG! I have it in quite a few colors, and they're all great! Really makes your eyes pop, and it lasts all day without coming off or creasing, which is a big quality I look for. So I recommend this product to anyone who wants quality & quantity for a god price!
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
This stuff is fun. I'm always down for a little drama and this definitely creates that and then some. The color on my skin didn't actually match quite what I expected but I love how little product it takes to make your eyes pop with this loose powder. It looks purple/green in the jar but on your skin it turns very red. So much fun! P.S. I have the shade Intrepid.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
I love these! They come with their own brush and the colors are bright/shiny/sparkly. You can wear them by themselves or pair them up with other colors. I have used them for my work wear and can change it up for my night out too. It's universal. The price is reasonable too and they last awhile.
SADIE H.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love l'oreal hip studio Secrets Professional Shocking Shadow Pigments, especially the shade Striving. I like how they come with their own little brush that makes this product easy to use. There is so much pigment you don't have to use much to get a vibrant result.
Emily R.
Portland, OR
I have one of these in a deep, shimmery purple color. It works extremely well, but it can be really time consuming to blend it in properly. I save it mostly for when I want a really dramatic look. It lasts and the pigmentation is very good. Good product at a drug store price.
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Love these pigments for a pop of color! You can use them as a highlight or as an actual eyeshadow color. Long lasting, great price, it comes with its own application brush & great value it. I got this product at wal mart. User friendly and I would definitely recommend this product! !!!
Jacie P.
Syracuse, UT
I was pleasantly surprised by this eye shadow. I love it! It stays put all day and I love the brush it comes with. I use the brush for all my shadows now too. I've been using this shadow now for a while and it's become one of my favs in my makeup bag!
Grecia O.
Ridgewood , NY
i love the shade it is a very nice color that can be open to different looks, however it does not last long. it needs to be retouch a times a day. so not fully happy.
Note: you can make it last a lil longer with a good eye primer
Emmaleigh M.
Bethany, OK
Absolutely gorgeous and bold color! The loose shadow is incredibly pigmented and very smooth. The finish is metallic and sleek. I love how much is builds and how sheer you can make it. The color is so rich and beautiful!
Stephanie D.
Modesto , CA
These Loreal high intensity pigments were okay, but they did not last very long. They don't show up as pigmented and pretty as in the bottle. I don't recommend these unless you are experimenting and are on a budget.
Mayra G.
Do they sell these anymore? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
Where do you even buy these, Ive never seen or heard of this
Lauren O.
Is this as good as the brands at Sephora?
Ericka V.
Does this pigment last all day?
Paige B.
Winfield, WV
Does the brush blend well?

Amazon