BY L’ORÉAL PROFESSIONNEL

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Buy L'Oreal Eye Shadows - L'Oreal HIP High Intensity Pigments Shocking Shadow Pigments with Professional Brush: Make them stare with multi-dimensional color that brightens and reflects You can create professional eye looks with this limited edition shade of rich color, which can be used individually or layered together to make eyes pop Details provided by L'Oreal

• Where do you even buy these, Ive never seen or heard of this2 Answers
  • In what stores can I purshase this product and How much??...1 Answers
  • Is this as good as the brands at Sephora?2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Bridget B.
Rutland
I must say.. This product has been one of my favorites for years! I love Loreàl H.I.P products, always have. But this loose pigment is amazing. Decently priced too, especially for the amount you get.. it lasts quite awhile! The pigment is just so amazing! It goes on very smooth, and the color ... OMG! I have it in quite a few colors, and they're all great! Really makes your eyes pop, and it lasts all day without coming off or creasing, which is a big quality I look for. So I recommend this product to anyone who wants quality & quantity for a god price!
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
This is only the second of these that I have found! I can't say enough about this eyeshadow. I love it! This is a dark purple shade. Long lasting and very pretty. Sometimes I wear this same color for days. I highly recommend this to anyone who likes very pigment colors. I got this on clearance for $2. I hope I can still find this color. L'Oréal Paris HIP Shadow Pigments with Professional Brush
Bridgett B.
Deep Run , NC
Omg I love this eyeshadow so much. I got it on clearance and I hope I can find it again. It's so pretty on. A very intense pink. Lasts all day. I got it for $2 I'm not sure what it normally runs, but I would definitely buy again! L'Oréal Paris HIP Shadow Pigments with Professional Brush
Seth A.
Keyser, WV
 In my opinion I think this is an amazing product , I love copper tones & this product is favorite of mine. It goes on the eye smooth & that is something I look for in eyeshadows. I would recommend this to anyone.
Kara K.
Braselton, GA
This stuff is fun. I'm always down for a little drama and this definitely creates that and then some. The color on my skin didn't actually match quite what I expected but I love how little product it takes to make your eyes pop with this loose powder. It looks purple/green in the jar but on your skin it turns very red. So much fun! P.S. I have the shade Intrepid.
Brittany K.
Knoxville, MD
I love these! They come with their own brush and the colors are bright/shiny/sparkly. You can wear them by themselves or pair them up with other colors. I have used them for my work wear and can change it up for my night out too. It's universal. The price is reasonable too and they last awhile.
SADIE H.
Kansas City, MO
I absolutely love l'oreal hip studio Secrets Professional Shocking Shadow Pigments, especially the shade Striving. I like how they come with their own little brush that makes this product easy to use. There is so much pigment you don't have to use much to get a vibrant result.
Emily R.
Portland, OR
I have one of these in a deep, shimmery purple color. It works extremely well, but it can be really time consuming to blend it in properly. I save it mostly for when I want a really dramatic look. It lasts and the pigmentation is very good. Good product at a drug store price.
Heather C.
The Woodlands, TX
Love these pigments for a pop of color! You can use them as a highlight or as an actual eyeshadow color. Long lasting, great price, it comes with its own application brush & great value it. I got this product at wal mart. User friendly and I would definitely recommend this product! !!!
Lauren M.
These are great pigments with a lot of color payoff. You have to use a good primer and I also applied mine with a brush that was dampened with setting spray. The color lasted all day and did not crease. I love these pigments and definitely recommend them! Great drugstore product!
Lauren O.
Is this as good as the brands at Sephora?
Ericka V.
Does this pigment last all day?
Mayra G.
Do they sell these anymore? I can't seem to find them anywhere.
Sarah N.
Lancaster, CA
Where do you even buy these, Ive never seen or heard of this
Maria S.
In what stores can I purshase this product and How much?????? please really would love to buy this omg looks so gorgeous I am dying to know where in the states I can purchase this from!!