L'Oréal Paris HiP Kohl Liner uploaded by Hamideche g.L'Oréal Paris HiP Kohl Liner uploaded by carly k.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New High Intensity Pigmentse Black Kohl 903 Made in USA

Buy on Amazon
Karley J.
Vincent
Beautiful color but doesn't go on easily or stay on long. If you have oily skin this is not a product for you because it will wipe right off. It hardly stayed on for two minute. Definitely room for improvement
Heather R.
Portland, OR
the tip on applicator bends easily out of shape and is impossible to bend back to a usable applicator that works correctly. the anount of product is sufficient enough but without primer leaves powder marks in creases
Jacqueline Y.
Tigard, OR
It's a great alternative to liquid, pencil, or gel. It's a great price, too! My favorite thing about it is the way it goes on- it's like a shadow, so the look is softer. But you can use it to get a great smokey eye too! It does scatter powder on your face during application if you're not careful. But overall, a great product.
Maegy L.
Los Angeles, CA
This was my first ever eyeliner than my sister in law recommended to me. However this was more than 8years ago and I didn't know they were back in the line. They were good however they lasted just like any other eyeliner. Not the best but also not the worst.
Jennie S.
Fort Madison, IA
I only used this a few times, but I experienced a lot of fallout. Maybe I just got a bad one, but it was really messy and fell onto my cheeks when applying. I liked how it looked on, but I wouldn't buy it again unless they changed the formula or applicator.
Diana D.
Bakersfield, CA
I actually recently purchased this set just because i had very good memories of it. Thing is i feel that the pigments have lots of fall out. I might try to use them like eyeshadowd or as eyeliner with a wet brush
Lauren T.
Columbus, OH
I haven't used this in a long time, but I thought it was awful. it didn't go on well at all and it flaked when putting it on so I had a lot of excess to clean under my eyes
Heather C.
Indianapolis, IN
The best for getting out the door in 5 minutes and still look like you spent time on yourself... I absolutely love this for rushed days. It's great for work too just set with a matching eyeshadow.
Amy P.
Wytheville, VA
I love L'Oréal products, but, I personally didn't like this liner very much. I had problems with it running under my eyes. I still love the other L'Oréal products I use!
erin d.
This stuff has so much fallout when you apply it and usually after a couple he's my whole eye is black from it running. :( I definitely don't use this if I don't have to.