BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'oreal HIP Illuminating Highlighter - Twinkling 896

Maggy P.
MIAMI, FL
este producto es brillante tiene combinacion con dos tonos, no lo he utilizado en este tono pero tiene un buen acabado iluminador y resaltador de color en el area de los pomulos y contorno.
Lauren M.
Lafayette, MN
I actually had this in a different color (purples) and have had it for so long the writing had worn off. I didn't know what brand it was. But now that I know I will look out for it again! One of the colors is completely gone now, and I currently use the other side with other pallets. It has a great pigmentation and I really do likr the bright colors.
Carmen C.
Milwaukee, WI
This was my go to eyeshadow duo for months! Even though they are highlighters I used to love how the color would pop in my eyelids. The pigmentation is great, they blend nicely and you can get these at any drug store.
Lauren W.
Louisville, KY
I love this stuff! I get pretty tan in the summer & this just adds the airbrush look that pulls everything together. Literally makes you look like you're glowing, but doesn't make you look orange like other products like this.
Alegna V.
Great product! Love the highlighting effect and definitely gets the job done, last long, no need to reapply. Also doesn't look like you've thrown glitter all over your face which is a plus.
lorena p.
Jaquelin S.
Hialeah, FL
It has great pigment.. Shows great for a neutral look During the day with light bronzing and a light highlighter I'm the brow. Good for a natural make up look
Amanda K.
Las vegas, NV
Color pay off is alright. Kind of chalky to me, maybe it was just the color I bought. Not bad overall, but I don't think I'll repurchase.
Muy buena pigmentación, colores increíbles que dan un color bronceado, L'Oréal tiene muy buenos productos de maquillaje, mis preferidos
Meaghan W.
Eugene, OR
I loved these duos, but I can't find them anymore! The whole hip line from loreal was great, lots of color/pigment for a good price.