BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

L'Oreal HiP High Intensity Pigments Vibrant Shimmer Bronzing Powder

Annemarie C.
Bronx, NY
L'Oréal Paris HiP High Intensity Pigments Vibrant Shimmer Bronzing Powder is not that great. It is super shimmery. Way to shiny. It is almost clownish looking. Very artificial looking.
Felicia Q.
Cleveland, OH
I love bronzer especially in the summer , this one in particular was one of my favorites . It blends very well & isn't too dark . Has a good amount of shine perfect for a summer day (:
tonancysilvia H.
Yorba Linda, CA
One of my favorite bronzes. It gives you a nice tan look. It's very pigmented and it's long lasting. One thing that don't like is that it's has sparkle finish but it isn't too notice unless you are up close.
Amber J.
Not shimmery at all, and I got an orange tint which is hard to come by for me as my skin is a dark olive. Good thing it's cheap so I didn't waste too much $$
Jenn M.
I really like this bronzer It went very well with my makeup. I just love everything about it plus it blends very well with my makeup!!!🙌🏽
Tanya d.
Beeville , TX
For a bronzer I personally do not like shimmer. I use shimmer on highlight so adding more in my bronzer just doesn't do it for me.
MaKenna B.
Mayfield, KY
Great substance! Just be sure to balance it over your face & don't use way to much or it'll make your face look dirty!
Rebecca K.
Arlington, VA
Not good stuff. It's way to shimmery and goes on very streaky and ends up looking like orange mud all over your face
Jordan W.
I only use it for stage makeup. It's not that great for everyday makeup, but it does the trick when I need it to.
Lisa C.
Denver, CO
The rich color is fantastic and it doesn't have a cake like appearance as some bronzes can. Highly recommended!
lupe c.
Bradenton , FL
Is this product really pigmented?

back