BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

CONCENTRATED SHADOW DUO Type: Eye Shadow Color Mapping: Multi-Color

L'Oréal Paris HIP High Intensity Pigments Shadow Duo
  • "It's Great eyeshadow that stays on well and comes in great color combinations!" in 1 review
  • "L'Oréal eyeshadows have always been my favorite drugstore shadows." in 1 review
  • "A little goes a long way." in 1 review
  • "The shadows stay on for like 6 hours depending if you wear eye primer then they might last longer" in 1 review
  • "It comes in so many different color combos as well. " in 1 review
Mary P.
marmora
Love this product great packaging love the colors lasts awhile easy to apply goes on smoothly beauty store sells it, great product highly recommend great texture most definitely will purchase again love
Heidi H.
prospect, NY
L'oreal hip concentrated shadow duo is a must. No matter what color you pick. This color is #238 retro and it is amazing and its easy to apply. No messes, it stays all day. I love the colors. Its a must for eye shadow.
Elizabeth O.
Wesley Chapel, FL
I bought this one in a blue with like this light silvery blue. It was only because I couldn't find my favorite Urban Decay dark like electric blue one. It turned out pretty good not as good as the Urban Decay but definitely a good one to have as an alternative if you accidentally lose a color you like
Amber A.
Pflugerville, TX
my brush was too big for just one color use at a time. I wish it was larger but the color was nice and dense and didn't seem to fade throughout the day. Not high end quality but fitting for the price. I wouldn't personally buy it again due to the size being a deal breaker.
Morgan R.
Burbank, CA
Hate this! Great price point. I know purples are a hard color to get right but wow! I could not blend this properly to save my life. The colors are hard to pick up on the brush. I literally had to scrape the gold color off the pan to get it out. Will Never Buy This Again!
Kayla W.
I loved the swatch I did of this color combo, but when I applied to my eyes, it fell flat. Really flat. I was sad at how not pigmented it was on me. I put it under a white eye lid primer and it seemed to work a little better, but over all disappointed with it.
Kathirene O.
Silsbee, TX
This was my favorite eyeshadow back when it first came out ! Rich pigmented color that faded a little but stayed fairly bold through the day and night .
I was sad when the stores started phasing out this line
Debra D.
Omaha, NE
Received this as a gift. Ended up liking the colors but the blue was a tiny big streaky. I had to practice with my brush a little but it did last all day long. Very good color and this container will be used for a good long while. I really like now and when gone I will replace with the same.
Dani M.
bellingham, WA
do they still make these?? i never see them anymore but i used to love them the pigment was like groundbreaking for drugstore makeup!! i loved the all blue one i still have it and the yellow with black.
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
When I was in high school used to buy all of these little duo kits and experiment. They were super pigmented and were great to use for trying out new makeup looks
Ariana p.
Paramaribo
Do you want to buy this product ?