L'Oréal Paris HIP High Intensity Pigments Flawless Liquid Makeup SPF 15 uploaded by Karen C.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Joleasa T.
Lansing , IL
I used this foundation now for about a month to give it a fair chance. It has a skin like dewy finish which I like but my t-zone is very oily so the makeup breaks down after about 5 hours in that area. So I would not recommend this to someone with oily skin but if you have dry skin it will give you a very luminous appearance. It is very affordable less than $15 in most places and online. I will be purchasing this product again because I do love the coverage and how it makes my skin look.
Karen C.
Orlando
I really liked this pigmented foubdation. It is as described, highly pigmented. I had the yellow undertone and I mixed it with a lighter foundation I have. I like the coverage and would recommend it.
Azucena C.
Firth
I really love this poduct! it's great for dry skin and it has a good coverage. I define try recommend this to anyone with dry skin! it does not irritate my skin at all.
NoStalGIE E.
Algeria
I want another one of it , it gaved me a perfect result that i didn't even expect it , and hapmy for it a lot , love it