BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New High Intensity Pigmentse Spunky 680 Made in USA

Buy on Walmart
Sarah B.
Definitely not one of my favorite products. Got given this as a stocking stuffer one year and never used it that much. Having the two colors together never worked well for me. They mix together and I would rather have them separate.
Cynthia H.
San Antonio, TX
Loved this product. Lasted very long and was able to a just the color . I liked it for myself but won't keep in artisty kit due to the fact that it dries and peels on the center lip after a short time of wear.
Lexi A.
It's okay but not the best. Doesn't last as long as I would wish. The packaging is really cute and nice though! Not too pricey so it makes it better. Very sheer color and I like it. Would probably buy again but I don't wear it often! I would recommend though!
Syndi S.
Phoenix, AZ
I got this at the dollar tree which they had every color and of course i got every color i love the fact the i could hang this on my keys. About the high intensity pigments i really don't think it true i have to apply like twice for it to stand out. but for a $1 i really cant complain.
stacey s.
Rockledge , FL
Love this product. Offers a nice balance with color, and a high gloss. You do need to apply it throughout the day because it doesn't stay very well. That's why I gave it 4/5 stars
Melissa B.
Mastic Beach, NY
I did not like these, i don't think they still sell them, but when i bought one they were very sticky on my lips and felt so heavy, guess its the double color that comes out. yuck
Sara A.
San Antonio , TX
I think the design is extremely creative, I like that I can always have gloss right on the go, connected to my keys. But I really didn't like the quality of this gloss. It's sticky, and extremely thick.
Brandee R.
I purchased this product once, and wasn't too satisfied with it. It leaves your lips sticky, like when you talk you can see the gloss going from one lip to the other (kinda hard to explain) but I would not recommend this product.
Memphis M.
Louisville, KY
I am a lip gloss girl. If I don't wear any makeup, I always have my handy lip gloss. This was a little stickier than I expected. But I would purchase again. I loved the color.
Michelle L.
Brooklyn, NY
This stuff is weird. It's hard to get it out of it's bottle thing, you have to press hard to get the lip gloss out and it's too sticky for me.
Melissa B.
Mastic Beach, NY
Do they still sell these?