BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Create hypnotic eyes with HIP Color Truth Cream Eyeliner by Loreal. High intensity pigments provide long-wearing, intense color. Specially designed brush provides professional and precise application.

• Is this sold in the USA? never seen it 1 Answers
  • Where can I purchase these besides Amazon? Thanks in ad...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "I absolutely love these Loreal HIP cream shadows. They are great for a all over color or a base. They have really pretty colors. They stay on all day,don't crease or smudge. Great color pay off! I definitely recommend them. " in 4 reviews
Susan C.
Rosemead, CA
This stuff is super long lasting, even into the next morning.  However, applying cream paint is a lot more trickier than blending powder eyeshadows.  I try to blend with my fingers, but sometimes it comes out uneven with both eyes.  This is where a q-tip with make-up remover comes in handy.
Raven C.
Elma, WA
I own the Hip shadow paint in Nervy and its absolutely amazing. I use product a lot and it's a great shadow base. I didn't it myself my friend gt for me as present. The packaging is meh the metal makes it hard to get the product out sometimes. I would recommend and I'm looking for the other colors all the time.
Shana L.
Manteca, CA
Ok product, goes on smooth. A bit thick and heavy for me. Shows little to no results. A little goes a long way. Overall not impressed. Does very little for the cost. L'Oréal Paris New Revitalift Laser Precision Eyes Cream
Erika C.
I have had this hanging out and finally tossing it out of my make up rotations. I was not a fan of 909 steely, I didn't like how it painted on of how greasy it looked
Valerie g.
Midvale , UT
This is a little lighter than I had imagined, but it looks pretty good overall. I use it over an eyelid primer, e.l.f. Essential Eyelid Primer-7501 Sheer and it stays put really well without leaving a crease in my eyelid. I haven't used it on its own, but with the primer it stays on all day. I don't really use the brush they sent, I just found my fingertip was a lot easier.
Christina K.
Haddon Twp, NJ
Brooke N.
I remember using this eye shadow in the same color pictured. It was probably over 5 or 6 years ago but I remember liking it and wonder if they still sell it. It was a creamy eye shadow that brightened up my eyelid. I loved the color.
Jazmin V.
Los Angeles, CA
I love it for a casual look or if you don't really like eye shadow like myself this is perfect for you it comes in different variety of colors and the brush makes if so much easier to put on.
Luz C.
I only own like 3 of them I really like them I include them for special occasions they are in a good price range and they are just so good
McKinsey S.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Thank you for finally coming up with this I love love love it! It helps with the bags under my eyes from late nights at work.
Monica M.
Is this sold in the USA? never seen it
Christina K.