L'Oréal Paris H.I.P. Cosmetics High Intensity Bright Shadow Duo

How pigmented are the purple shades?
Is this comparable to Mac?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris H.I.P. Cosmetics High Intensity Bright Shadow Duo!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“...colors for about 8 years and underneath is a convenient little mirror and eye shadow applicator. ” in reviews
“Eyeshadow is highly pigmented and blendable the only problem is that there is some fallout when applying.” in reviews
“I really do find that these are highly pigmented and long lasting. I only wish they weren't so expensive, but that's kind of how L'Oreal is. Still, they do a decent amount of coupons, so you can get them pretty cheap if you wait. ” in reviews
“In the pan these eye shadow duos always strike me as very bold and "out there," but when you actually try them as a look they work together beautifully.” in reviews
Madison, WI
Purchased at: Target
I love L'Oreal Paris H.I.P. high intensity duo shadow! This L'Oreal Paris H.I.P eyeshadow works great and is highly pigmented. L'Oreal Paris eyeshadow is a good quality product at an affordable price. I have been using L'Oreal Paris makeup products for many years now. I will continue to buy L'Oreal Paris H.I.P eyeshadow duos in the future.
Melbourne
this is one of my favorite products it goes on so smooth and leaves your eyelids looking incredible it’s super pigmented and definitely super bright once you got it on it’s long lasting and I would definitely buy it again!!
Cedartown, GA
This is hands down the best eyeshadow on the market. It is bold and intense. It is long lasting and smudge proof. I get compliments every single time I wear it! If you are looking for good quality eyeshadow, this is it.
I love this eyeshadow for a night out. These colors go so well together for an bold eye look. It applies and blends so easily. It goes for such a great value and I would absolutely buy it again!
Austin, TX
Do they still sell these?! Man, I had these ten years ago. Awful chalky shadow for the matte shade, and occasionally decent shimmery shades. Honestly you should skip these all together and buy a larger palette. No one uses just two shades. Not worth the cost
Ga
HiP eye cosmetics has a very high pigmentation! When using these eyeshadows a little goes a long way! HiP eyeshadows come in a variety of vivid bright colors as well. These are cheap!
San Angelo, TX
Great eyeshadow. This shadow is highly pigmented and smooth...lasts all day! I didn't even need a primer with it, though you could use one if you wanted. Beautiful selection of colours also. It seemed a bit pricey at first, but after seeing the quality I didn't mind so much.
These were some of my first eye shadows I purchased. I remember having the black and white shade one and many others. I remember them being pigmented and I loved the dual colors in one package.
Barberton, OH
I love these eyeshadows, very bold! Not a ton of fallout, not a lot of kick up in the pan! You could make some really creative looks with these eyeshadows, do recommend!
Coeur D Alene, ID
They have since discontinued my color I think but if you can find the brown and gold combo.. its everything!!!! PERFECT color brown for either light or dark smokey eye as it's totally buildable and the gold is the perfect amount of shimmer and pairs very well! If anyone finds this again LET ME KNOW!!!