BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

LRL HIP HIGH INTNS PGMNT EYLNR EYBRW LPLNR CRYN see more...

• How is this product on normal to oily skin? My eyelids te...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "Love this gel liner ! Leaves a nice dark line that is defined would definitely recommend " in 4 reviews
  • "I love this product. It goes on so well. I recommend it to any eyeliner users. It is also great for the waterline." in 4 reviews
Hannah S.
Danielson
This product is annoying - the crayon always falls off and gets dull very easily - when trying to sharpen, the end falls off and it becomes a huge waste of the product. It is annoying and though it goes on smooth, it is more trouble than its worth to put it on! I;'d rather stick to a pencil or liquid
Tiffany S.
Caledonia, OH
I love the cream crayon eyeliners. They are easy to sue and go on smoothly. It is as easy as writing with little room for error. It is great for the price and being able to purchase pretty much anywhere. I would recommend this to a friend. It is a great product.
Allyssa A.
This liner is so pigmented! Great for the price super creamy and smooth literally glides on which is nice for someone like me who does liner everyday. This reminds me of a stick form of my Mabelline gel pot liner except it works better for me! Also doesn't pull on my eyes like some liners do.
tina S.
Arnold, MD
This worked great for me, only a very few eyeliners I a able to use on my top eyelid because most f the time they just smudge and look silly, but this one is the perfect consistency,it stays in place and looks great. It is very easy to apply so my eye make up always look good.
Peyton R.
I love LOreal's eyeliners! I only get it four stars because their eye shadow seems to smudge a little bit throughout the day so I have to reapply the eyeliner a few times a day. But I love the way it makes my eyes look. I would still definitely buy this product again!
Kimberly D.
I have only tried this once, but it went on smoothly and made my eyes look bigger- as bright eyeliners naturally do. I loved the smoothness of the pencil, but I just prefer not to apply pencil to the inside of my eyes.
kathryn c.
Mcalester, OK
I use this product everyday! I love that I am able to get a winged eye and not have frustrations. Its easy and simple to apply, and last all day with out smudging! The procut seems to last forever too, about every six months is when I have to buy another one. I would recommended this to everybody!
Samantha B.
Wilkes Barre, PA
The L'Oreal HIP line was amazing. I wish it was still available. This crayon was so richly pigmented that it performed like a high-end brand. It stayed put all day and didn't fade. Great color choices to choose from.
checotah r.
Wichita, KS
L'Oreal is one of the top three favorite affordable eye make-up brands. Eyeliner is the 1 thing I cannot go without when I do have to get done up for the day or night. And this cream crayon was easy to apply and looked great all day AND night for me. I always have L'Oreal liner in my bag!
shelli c.
Powder Springs, GA
L'Oreal is a staple in my make up kit and the Hip color rich cream crayon eyeliner is at the top of my list for products that can work for both day and evening. It goes on smoothly and trouble free and is long lasting. It's not only an affordable product but one I find indispensable!
Syndi C.
Powell, TN
How is this product on normal to oily skin? My eyelids tend to get oily as the day goes on and I don't want the shadow to look greasy.