BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

PURE PIGMENT EYE SHADOW STICK

linda k.
Mount Vernon, KY
Its really great.................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Aliyah A.
S Ozone Park, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Its a great product its not thick or cakey. it goes on smooth. the colors are not excatly for my skin but i can see how others will like it
Angela P.
Hammond, IN
Easy to apply. Very creamy and light. Nice on the go. Very affordable and good value.
Whitney D.
Yukon, OK
Obsessed with these eye shadows!! L'Oréal is so easy to apply and I use them all the time! Definitely a repeat buyer! I have several colors and could use them everyday. I would definitely recommend if you've never tried them!
Katherine W.
CONYERS, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great bold but beautiful eye color. Goes on Smooth and rich while staying in place all day. I didn't have to reapply all day and I love that.
Natalie B.
Mableton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this shadow stick as a base for my eyeshadows. I looks great if I wear it alone as well! Does not crease as long as I use a primer.
Jennifer K.
Whittier, CA
I live a busy life and find these eye shadow sticks to be easy to use and cut down on my time getting ready in the morning. They last all day and don't crease.
Taylor J.
Detroit, MI
I love this color and the formula is amazing it fits my skin town perfectly and I don't have to keep reapplying all day
Kelsey C.
Saxton, PA
Great color, and looks very good with any eye color. Stays on a long time and is very easy to apply.
Juana F.
Love this product!! Stays put all day and goes on smoothly. Highly recommend.