L'Oréal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Hair Color uploaded by Darlenis D.

BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

L'Oreal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Hair Color: Nourishes, covers gray, lasts through 28 shampoos Includes: one tube of no-ammonia creme colorant, one bottle of developer creme, one tube of Healthy Shine conditioner, one pair of gloves and one instruction sheet No ammonia Healthy-looking glossy color Built-in deep conditioners Softly blends away gray Contains royal jelly, nature's super-food concentrate with essential nutrients Lasts through 28 shampoos 10-minute coverage see more...

Julie M.
I love this brand of hair color! I normally buy the color and developers separately but when I'm in a pinch and need a quick way to get rid of the gray hairs without doing to much damage this is the brand I pick up
Darlenis D.
Boynton Beach , FL Apt 7
I like this product because it has no ammonia, leaves a bright color, the mixture is smooth and has a good smell.
Claire P.
My preferred shade is dark cherry and I always use this brand when colouring my hair at home. Easy and straight forward to apply and use, washes out well and I think the colour lasts a long time too.
Bex M.
Langley, BC
I love this product as it goes on easily. It goes on white too so you can see u have enough on that section of hair. I was blonde, now brown and it covered all my blonde. I have hair to my collar bone.. maybe bit longer and I use two boxes to make sure I cover all my hair!
Rainara A.
Essa marca é maravilhosa. Alem de tingir os cabelos ele age hidratando  os fios sem agressão . Deixando com um super brilho e maciez .
eu aplico em meu cabelo sem nenhuma preocupação porque eu sei que não irá danificar meus cabelos .
Hannah C.
Bournemouth
This is my favourite hair dye! I absolutely love the darkest brown as it's my usual colour which I use every month but I have used around 6 others when changing my hair and I loved them all! They leave your hair so soft and shiny!
Flo G.
Haywards Heath
Unlike other colourants this makes your hair feel nourished and silky, most usually dry my hot out especially when using a lighter shade than my natural hair. Really like this product and would recommend.
Maisoon E.
Dubai
Dose great job to hide the grey hairs and the hair is always shiny after, for darker hair like mine the colours are a bit limited