BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Non-Permanent, Ammonia-Free Haircolor L Oreal Healthy Look Cr me Gloss Color Intense Light Auburn 6RR Kit Includes: Colorant 2 Developer Healthy Look Cr me Gloss enhances your natural color and adds a healthy-looking high gloss shine for beautiful color that is never dull or fake-looking. This vibrant darkest auburn shade infuses hair with luscious red tones, visible even on dark hair. The ultra-hydrating formula conditions hair while you color to help prevent damage. Our Healthy Shine Conditioner seals in your glossy color. Its anti-oxidant compelx is made with 100% natural pomegranate and royal jelly. Lasts through 28 shampoos 1 With 100% natural pomegranate and royal jelly 4 Built-in deep conditioners 3 Luscious Red Tones Visible Even on Dark Hair

• I'm looking to find a new brand of hair dye that is highl...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new boxed dye that won't fade as fast a...2 Answers
  • My hair started turning grey when I was in my early 20's....1 Answers
Buy on Amazon*
Doree L.
This really worked for my mother. It did gave her the promised color and she trust this brand. It’s better than the Revlon one because it didn’t left her with dry hair. It did cover her gray roots very well.L'Oréal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color
Sehar M.
Shakopee, MN
I got highlights put in my hair three months ago and this was the brand the salon used. I love the color of my highlights. The color was exactly as expected. I have never had highlights before so I cannot offer comparisons but I’m happy with the way my hair turned out.
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
My original haircolor is a medium to dark chestnut brown, and the dilemma with other coloring brands is that a} the medium shades don't always cover the gray, and b} the darker shades will cover gray, but come out nearly black. The dark brown shades of the L'Oreal Healthy Look are just that, good gray coverage with golden highlights, and not turning your whole head black. Buy this brand up before its totally unavailable since discontinuance, great prices here on Amazon
Mckynzie P.
Salineville, OH
I used to only use box dye on my hair & this is the only kind I would use! Seriously works great and full coverage. I’ve had little issues with fading with this brand as well. I have always been satisfied with my outcome!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
For a store-bought, boxed color, this does the job. I will say that my hair ended up slightly darker than anticipated, but I didn't mind. It did stain my scalp for a few days, and slightly washed out due to the scrubbing I had to do to get it off, but other than that it is definitely worth the money if you're not looking to spend at a big salon.
rori w.
WEST POINT, UT
THIS HAIR BRAND MADE MY HAIR VERY STRINGY. I HAVE THINK SOFT HAIR, I ADDED DARK COLOR UNDERNEATH, AND IT MADE MY HAIR FRIZZY AND NOT PRETTY AT ALL! JUST NOT FOR MY HAIR I GUESS.
Nadia H.
Doha
This is actually a great product, i dont use it but my mom does and she loves the final result... its pretty easy to use, u have to apply it from the root upwards. What i don't like however is the smell of it, and even after you wash your hair out the smell is still there.. over all its a great product that lasts for about 4 weeks or so.
elizabeth e.
Fresno, CA
Love this hair dye it's really dose the trick with my gray hair and the color is definitely what expected it to be. I've never used a different brand but L'Oreal and I most definitely will be purchasing this product again and again!
Kelsey S.
i have used this box color in the past. I do not feel like the color comes out looking the same as advertised. Yes i know they color white hair for the swatch. in a pinch i think it could be ok a little drying. and for me personally i no longer use the loreal brand since i found out they test on animals
Sophear L.
San Leandro, CA
I love L'Oréal hair color! Almost every time I get excited about the color! The color always turn out fantastic! I love the conditioner that come with it! It leaves my hair feeling beautiful and smooth! The price for this product is normal! I really recommend this product if you plan to dye your hair.
Carmella S.
How does Healthy Look compare to Feria in terms of color, last and texture?
Angelica S.
Do they sell like pink or purple in this brand?
donna c.
I'm looking for a new boxed dye that won't fade as fast and will add shine to my hair. Does this dye offer these things I'm looking for?
Nicole G.
Is this just a clear color for gloss?I just want super shine and healthy looking
Teresa B.
I've never tried this brand .... Has anyone used the vibrant red colours ... If so were u happy with results?