Hair CareHair ColorL'Oréal Paris
Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color

L'Oréal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color

Non-Permanent, Ammonia-Free Haircolor L Oreal Healthy Look Cr me Gloss Color Intense Light Auburn 6RR Kit Includes: Colorant 2 Developer Healthy Look Cr me Gloss enhances your natural color and adds a healthy-looking high gloss shine for beautiful color that is never dull or fake-looking. This vibrant darkest auburn shade infuses hair with luscious red tones, visible even on dark hair. The ultra-hydrating formula conditions hair while you color to help prevent damage. Our Healthy Shine Conditioner seals in your glossy color. Its anti-oxidant compelx is made with 100% natural pomegranate and royal jelly. Lasts through 28 shampoos 1 With 100% natural pomegranate and royal jelly 4 Built-in deep conditioners 3 Luscious Red Tones Visible Even on Dark Hair

How often can I paint my hair?
How long does the colour last?
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color!
How would you rate this product?
Estefania T.
new jersy
L'Oréal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color uploaded by Estefania T.
I really love this product, your hair look so natural and with a lot of shine, I definitely try it again, really love it
Shakia K.
Dublin, OH
L'Oréal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color uploaded by Shakia K.
Love how shiny it makes my hair. I would recommend it if you want to experiment a bit. I will look great !!!
Rhonda D.
Greenville, SC
This is great at home dye. It's simple to use and made my hair look so much better. It has been a blessing during the lockdown! I would definitely recommend this product to color your hair at home. The color comes out very nice. Almost looks professional! L'Oreal Paris Excellence Creme Hair Color, Medium Maple Brown 5AR (Packaging may vary)
Meredith P.
Great coverage.  Very easy to apply. It leaves your hair feeling soft and silky. I will definitely purchase again.   I LOVE Loreal products.
Adela H.
Mckinney Tx
L'Oréal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color uploaded by Adela H.
Love it is a great product, the color stay for while and it comes closed to the color that you want
Gauri C.
Seattle, WA
This is a good hair colour. Doesn’t damage the hair a lot. Conditioner is a must after this. Stays for a long period of time
Maritza G.
Seattle
Overall great product that is somehow able to help the hair look healthier. Not strong odor and you notice you don’t need to keep dying your hair as frequently with this dye. Satisfied just found it bit costlier than others.
elizabeth E.
Fresno, CA
Love this hair dye it's really dose the trick with my gray hair and the color is definitely what expected it to be. I've never used a different brand but L'Oreal and I most definitely will be purchasing this product again and again!
Mary C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Love this hair color! I used henna on my hair before so now I can't use permanent dyes until it grows out, so this is perfect. I use Iced Chocolate, which is a "cool chestnut brown" and it gives me the perfect dark brown color with red tones, highly recommend it!
Amanda M.
San Juan,PR
Buen producto no maltrata mi cabello y me coge color de la primera aplicación. No me reseca el cabello.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...