BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Non-Permanent, Ammonia-Free Haircolor L Oreal Healthy Look Cr me Gloss Color Intense Light Auburn 6RR Kit Includes: Colorant 2 Developer Healthy Look Cr me Gloss enhances your natural color and adds a healthy-looking high gloss shine for beautiful color that is never dull or fake-looking. This vibrant darkest auburn shade infuses hair with luscious red tones, visible even on dark hair. The ultra-hydrating formula conditions hair while you color to help prevent damage. Our Healthy Shine Conditioner seals in your glossy color. Its anti-oxidant compelx is made with 100% natural pomegranate and royal jelly. Lasts through 28 shampoos 1 With 100% natural pomegranate and royal jelly 4 Built-in deep conditioners 3 Luscious Red Tones Visible Even on Dark Hair

• I'm looking to find a new brand of hair dye that is highly pigmen...1 Answers
  • I'm looking for a new boxed dye that won't fade as fast and will ...2 Answers
  • My hair started turning grey when I was in my early 20's. I'm now...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Doree L.
This really worked for my mother. It did gave her the promised color and she trust this brand. It’s better than the Revlon one because it didn’t left her with dry hair. It did cover her gray roots very well.L'Oréal Paris Healthy Look Creme Gloss Color
Anna S.
E Rutherford, NJ
My original haircolor is a medium to dark chestnut brown, and the dilemma with other coloring brands is that a} the medium shades don't always cover the gray, and b} the darker shades will cover gray, but come out nearly black. The dark brown shades of the L'Oreal Healthy Look are just that, good gray coverage with golden highlights, and not turning your whole head black. Buy this brand up before its totally unavailable since discontinuance, great prices here on Amazon
Natalie A.
I use this hair color. I really like it! I have the kind of skin tone that doesn't really do well with platinum colors, but I do look good in a nice red or strawberry blonde. This blond come with enough red in it that it looks great. I haven't had any trouble with hair health with the treatment. And it looks beautiful!
karen P.
San Jose, CA
I use this hair colour every 3-6 months to boost my dark brown hair colour. It is a semi permanent colour and fades out over time. I use this particular semi dye because my hair is naturally very coarse and dry so this allows me to get the rich colour without damaging it as much as I would if I used a full on permanent hair colour. This product is very inexpensive and easy to do at home.
Mckynzie P.
Salineville, OH
I used to only use box dye on my hair & this is the only kind I would use! Seriously works great and full coverage. I’ve had little issues with fading with this brand as well. I have always been satisfied with my outcome!
Rachel B.
Fort Wayne, IN
For a store-bought, boxed color, this does the job. I will say that my hair ended up slightly darker than anticipated, but I didn't mind. It did stain my scalp for a few days, and slightly washed out due to the scrubbing I had to do to get it off, but other than that it is definitely worth the money if you're not looking to spend at a big salon.
Hanna I.
Loveit, love how it makes my hair feel, its conditioner and how shiny it makes it look. Its easy to use and it saves me money from spending about $200 at the salon. Must buy for me
Rori L.
OGDEN, UT
THIS HAIR BRAND MADE MY HAIR VERY STRINGY. I HAVE THINK SOFT HAIR, I ADDED DARK COLOR UNDERNEATH, AND IT MADE MY HAIR FRIZZY AND NOT PRETTY AT ALL! JUST NOT FOR MY HAIR I GUESS.
Nadia H.
Doha
This is actually a great product, i dont use it but my mom does and she loves the final result... its pretty easy to use, u have to apply it from the root upwards. What i don't like however is the smell of it, and even after you wash your hair out the smell is still there.. over all its a great product that lasts for about 4 weeks or so.
Heidi L.
Chicago
The color was just perfect. It brighter then other hair dyes I was trying out. The end product came out just the way I wanted. It didn’t leave my hair dry. My hair still looked healthy after using it.
Carmella S.
How does Healthy Look compare to Feria in terms of color, last and texture?
Teresa B.
I've never tried this brand .... Has anyone used the vibrant red colours ... If so were u happy with results?
Angelica S.
Do they sell like pink or purple in this brand?
donna c.
I'm looking for a new boxed dye that won't fade as fast and will add shine to my hair. Does this dye offer these things I'm looking for?
Nicole G.
Is this just a clear color for gloss?I just want super shine and healthy looking