Haircolor Remover

how many rounds of this does it take to get back to blonde from dark brown/ black? Does it remove reds?
does anyone know of a good hair color removal i can buy at ulta or walmart? L'Oreal Paris Haircolor Remover ? Does anyone have any experience in the matter?
Start your review of L'Oreal Paris Haircolor Remover!
Product Highlights
Also, it will only bring you back to the lightest color you've had, so if you have brown hair and always have, don't use this product in attempts to go blonde.in reviews
I've used this several times while coring my hair after highlights back to my natural dark brown when it came out black.in reviews
When you use this product you should make sure you have your next hair dye ready to go.in reviews
I wanted to remove a box black from my dark brown hair and ended up with orange leopard spots all over!in reviews
It really does work and is a lot less damaging then other hair color removers I've tried.in reviews
Veronica C.
I color my hair all the time I use different color all the time I like this I like to this easy to use all the time
Cheyenne V.
Bay City, MI
This is a good temporary dye. TEMPORARY, In caps because it doesnt last long at all. The color is beautiful and coverage lasts maybe two weeks.
Tilcia F.
Hoover, AL
L'Oreal Paris Haircolor Remover uploaded by Tilcia F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This product does what it says it will do. Other people’s reviews on other platforms shows how people do not read the boxes or instructions properly. It specifically states it will turn your hair orange-ish in color. Yep. I have long hair so I re-did with another box the next day which made it more even toned and just one spot a bit blondish. I suggest that when using this product to make sure you deep condition to prepare your hair to received the dye. I used a great conditioner between the color removers and then dyed my hair and a great after color pack to make it beautiful and soft. Otherwise bleaching will make your hair feel like straw! As you can see my hair is not burned, fried or even dry. I know how to take care and process my hair.
Tricia H.
Montgomery, AL
Purchased at: Walmart
[I regret not taking before/after photos of my experience using L’Oreal Paris Haircolor Remover.] My hair adventure begins with highlighted hair; platinum blonde with grown out light/medium brown roots. On a whim, I decided to dye my hair Intense Deep Violet [L’Oreal Féria]. Although I really liked it, it began to fade fairly quickly. After two weeks, I decided I made a mistake by impulsively dying & changing my hair. I wanted my highlighted hair back. I knew color remover existed, but I’d never used it throughout the two decades of dying my hair. Because I really wanted to change my hair again, I decided to purchase a color remover to see if it was possible to reverse my impulsivity. Originally, I purchased Color Oops Haircolor Remover. I later discovered that L’Oreal had their own color remover, so I went to exchange the Color Oops. I assumed that it’d be a better experience to use a L’Oreal color remover on a L’Oreal hair dye. My hair is quite long, so I decided to purchase two boxes. If you have hair shoulder length or longer, I definitely recommend buying multiple boxes. I went a few days without washing my hair before I decided to do this process. Once I went to apply the color remover, I must admit, I was nervous. I’d done some research & read countless reviews, but I still didn’t feel like I knew what to expect. While applying, the consistency was rather runny. I’d read many reviews that mention a rotten egg smell, but I thankfully didn’t experience that. It works quickly; I could see changes by the time I finished applying both bottles of color remover to my hair. I set a timer for a hour. My roots were the darkest part so I assumed it’d take a bit longer to process. Within that hour, I checked my hair every 10 minutes. I noticed that the highlights were changing from violet back to platinum. In the meantime, my roots/the originally darker parts of my hair were changing from a dark violet to pink to a peach/orange tone. When time was up, I rinsed the color remover out & deep conditioned my hair. There was slight damage to my hair after using the color remover. The damage wasn’t as bad as when I bleach my hair, but my hair was a bit dried out after this process. Speaking of bleach, this color remover actually reminded me of bleaching my hair, especially with the ending tone of my roots/darker parts. With that being said, there were not any violet/pink tones left in my hair once I was done. Typically, I have troubles removing violet/pink/red dyes from my hair, even when I use bleach. Once I used the color remover, my hair was left at a point where I could dye it back to my natural color, a medium brown. I feel like I have a clean slate to work with now. Because the color remover did cause a little damage to my hair, I will wait a few weeks before I highlight my hair again. Please beware:: if you’re using this color remover on dark dyed hair to later lighten it, you’re not going to achieve a yellow/blonde tone by using this product. It’s going to end up having more of an orange tone depending on how dark your hair is. I came across several reviews where the user did not realize this & seemingly expected the color remover to work exactly like a bleach would. I was very impressed with the difference using a color remover makes & I will definitely keep a few boxes around for any future needs. [I’m also extra curious now to use Color Oops to see if there are any differences between these two products.] I hope my experience helps someone who may be as apprehensive as I was about using this product.
Rose S.
Salem, NJ
L'Oreal Paris Haircolor Remover uploaded by Rose S.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been using this color remover for about 2 year. And the reason I love it, is because it doesn't mess my hair up. I love how it doesn't burn as much as bleach does. I enjoy my results every time.
Martha Mae H.
Linden, AL
L'Oréal is the only product that I use to color my hair. I leaves my hair shining silky. I jave been using for about 3 years now. The color I use stays in longer than any color from other brands. I love this product
Stormie B.
Hattiesburg , MS
I like this product it has so many shades and doesnt damage your hair like most. I always chose this brand when i dont have time to go by sallys and get my own personal colors and stuff. But i always use a deep conditioning mask on my hair 3 days before and that helps even more
manibel S.
Baltimore, MD
I love this L'oreal Paris hair color remover! It's so convenient and easy to apply! It's not harsh and doesn't smell that bad unlike other brands that had a strong scent. It really removes your old hair colors and doesn't dries my hair at all! Very satisfied.
Penny W.
Breeding, KY
L'Oreal Paris has never let me down on their products being as if you were in a high end boutuqe and this product did not disappoint, I was worried about damage to my hair but it was just the opposite. My hair felt even more healthy than before I used it, and the price was Great!!!!
nathalie S.
Avon Park, FL
For some time I have been bleaching my hair to the palest I could get it and then toning with purple and/or silver conditioners to get an icy, very artificial look. While this is a fun look, my hair was suffering from the bleach and I have never met a toner that actually delivers a clean, uniform look. There would always be streaks of green or purpleish! Back when I just colored to cover grays I used Colorsilk, so I thought I would give one of their light blondes a try and I'm so glad I did! My hair is softer and actually looks and feels like hair again (bye-bye, crispy straw strands!), and there is now dimension to my color. Even though I'm naturally auburn, this blonde is so multi-tonal and convincing that it could be mistaken for my natural color.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Kayla G.
Cedar Grove, WV
il y a 5 mois
Valerie C. il y a 5 mois
The best thing that I have found to remove blue is the head and shoulders/vitamin c color removal recipe. These box removers tend to to turn my hair green and straw like or remove my hair all together.