BY HAIR EXPERTISE

Deeply nourishes the hair to remedy dehydration, while the formulas with vivid Iris botanicals helps to banish brassiness and dryness in 1 use*. Boost your blonde for fresh, pure lustrous color. see more...

• I just bought this and I was wondering what anyone's experience wit...2 Answers
  • Can this take out light pink hair too?? bleached my brown purple ha...2 Answers
L'Oréal® Paris Hair Expertise™ EverPure Sulfate-Free Blonde Brass Banisher™ Conditioner 8.5 fl. oz. Tube
Buy on Bed Bat...*
Angeline S.
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this conditioner in conjunction with the Everpure Blonde Sulfate-Free shampoo. It, like the shampoo, has a light blue tint to help tone down brassyness. I love the combo and noticed a difference the first wash and conditioon! This sulfate-free conditioner goes in light and gives more moisture than the average bear for dye ravaged hair. It's great for daily use but for strongest results I recommend a weekly conditioning treatmentvas well! Great product!
Taylor M.
Taylor M.
I just got my hair colored much blonder than it normally is. My hair stylist recommended using this product to help keep it light and to not have brass tones. I have read reviews about the smell of the product but I don't mind the scent at all it doesn't smell bad. I have used this conditioner for a week now and I'm happy with the way my color looks.
Malone, TX
I recently bleached my hair and it had orange and yellow tones in it and went and bought this conditioner and by my surprise it works great been using it for a week and I can already tell a difference. if your a blonde and looking for something to help your brassy hair this is it(:
Marlena P.
Marlena P.
San antonio, TX
I got highlights on the bottom portion of my hair and this is amazing. I use it everyday. It keeps the blonde not brassy. I got it at Walgreens for a fair price and the bottle is pretty. It helps keep my hair soft and the color great. I will continue to use this as I go lighter
Diana R.
Diana R.
I personally love this conditioner, not only does it leave my hair soft and tender but it eliminates progressively the brassiness and tads of orange in my hair. I use it every time I shower my hair which is once or twice a week due to the fact that I have platinum white hair.
Kaitlin R.
Kaitlin R.
I really enjoy L'Oréal's Hair Expertise products. I have bleached highlights and this conditioner definitely helps eliminate brassiness. It smells good too. My one complaint is that it leaves my hair with a weird texture and feels like it's weighted down a bit.
Alisa D.
Alisa D.
Round Rock, TX
Worked immediately! I use it every other day and my hair stays soft and hydrated. The scent took some adjusting because I was use to floral scents but I like it now. I will definitely keep this as my go to while I am a light blonde.
Ariel V.
Ariel V.
Concord, NH
The scent is the best thing about this product. It left my hair feeling kind of weighted down and greasy. You would be better off spending a few more dollars and getting a real toning conditioner.
Kenzie F.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
Love this stuff!!! Makes my hair soft and keeps the brass color off! The awesome thing about it is the mint. While it smells good, it makes my scalp feel fresh and cool. I'll keep using it!!
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
I love this conditioner! I leave a lot of it in my frizzy, wavy hair and it gave me the most curl I had since I bleached my hair. This is along with taking a lot of the brass out.
jessica b.
jessica b.
I just bought this and I was wondering what anyone's experience with this was? Did it help keep your hair an ashier blonde?
Malone, TX
Can this take out light pink hair too?? bleached my brown purple hair and the purple turned pink.