BY HAIR EXPERTISE

Deeply nourishes the hair to remedy dehydration, while the formulas with vivid Iris botanicals helps to banish brassiness and dryness in 1 use*. Boost your blonde for fresh, pure lustrous color. see more...

• I just bought this and I was wondering what anyone's experience w...2 Answers
  • Can this take out light pink hair too?? bleached my brown purple ...2 Answers
L'Oréal® Paris Hair Expertise™ EverPure Sulfate-Free Blonde Brass Banisher™ Conditioner 8.5 fl. oz. Tube
Buy on Kmart
Taylor M.
I just got my hair colored much blonder than it normally is. My hair stylist recommended using this product to help keep it light and to not have brass tones. I have read reviews about the smell of the product but I don't mind the scent at all it doesn't smell bad. I have used this conditioner for a week now and I'm happy with the way my color looks.
Maekayla W.
Malone, TX
I recently bleached my hair and it had orange and yellow tones in it and went and bought this conditioner and by my surprise it works great been using it for a week and I can already tell a difference. if your a blonde and looking for something to help your brassy hair this is it(:
Marlena P.
San antonio, TX
I got highlights on the bottom portion of my hair and this is amazing. I use it everyday. It keeps the blonde not brassy. I got it at Walgreens for a fair price and the bottle is pretty. It helps keep my hair soft and the color great. I will continue to use this as I go lighter
Kaitlin R.
I really enjoy L'Oréal's Hair Expertise products. I have bleached highlights and this conditioner definitely helps eliminate brassiness. It smells good too. My one complaint is that it leaves my hair with a weird texture and feels like it's weighted down a bit.
Alisa D.
Round Rock, TX
Worked immediately! I use it every other day and my hair stays soft and hydrated. The scent took some adjusting because I was use to floral scents but I like it now. I will definitely keep this as my go to while I am a light blonde.
Kenzie F.
Helper, UT
Love this stuff!!! Makes my hair soft and keeps the brass color off! The awesome thing about it is the mint. While it smells good, it makes my scalp feel fresh and cool. I'll keep using it!!
Nichole S.
Pasco, WA
I love this conditioner! I leave a lot of it in my frizzy, wavy hair and it gave me the most curl I had since I bleached my hair. This is along with taking a lot of the brass out.
Brittany F.
I love this stuff! It works wonders and helps my hair stay in color! I always use this stuff when I dye my hair ! It also makes my hair soft! It's a bit expensive but worth it
Kayla S.
Hyde Park, NY
This stuff fricken works wonders, took out any orange / yellow brassy toned colors. It works so goodly with or without shampoo
Nicole C.
Austin, TX
I love this treatment! After I got my hair dyed blonde for the first time from being a brunette I went and bought this shampoo and conditioner. It kept my blonde very bright and beautiful as well as my hair soft and manageable. When I ran out I tried using another brand that I had on hand and I realized my hair was beginning to get the brass effect I was trying to avoid. I immediately went back to the store and purchased this shampoo and conditioner again and my problem was solved! I will never buy another product for this blonde hair of mine after using L'Oreal and seeing how true it works! I also appreciate the affordable price compared to other blonde treatments. See my photo for an example of what my hair still looks like after being dyed 3 months ago!
jessica b.
I just bought this and I was wondering what anyone's experience with this was? Did it help keep your hair an ashier blonde?
Maekayla W.
Malone, TX
Can this take out light pink hair too?? bleached my brown purple hair and the purple turned pink.