BY HAIR EXPERTISE

Deeply nourishes the hair to remedy dehydration, while the formulas with vivid Iris botanicals helps to banish brassiness and dryness in 1 use*. Boost your blonde for fresh, pure lustrous color. see more...

• I just bought this and I was wondering what anyone's experience w...2 Answers
  • Can this take out light pink hair too?? bleached my brown purple ...2 Answers
L'Oréal® Paris Hair Expertise™ EverPure Sulfate-Free Blonde Brass Banisher™ Conditioner 8.5 fl. oz. Tube
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
I recently started using this product after I got a balayage done! This product is great for ensuring that my blonde hair stays vibrant and doesn’t fade! I love the smell as well! 💕
Alyssa B.
This is my favorite conditioner for my color treated blonde hair. It really helps the color stay in nicely, especially as I pair it with the blonde shampoo and treatment. I love that this conditioner is sulfate free and gentle on my hair, nothing too harsh at all. It leaves my hair feeling soft. It helps prevent the blonde from getting too brassy in my hair. The scent definitely is there, but I don't mind, it kind of smells like you got your hair conditioned at a salon. :) Great product overall
Samantha M.
Thonotosassa, FL
I got this at Burlington's for a really good deal and I was so excited to come across a blonde shampoo! I have well water and even though we have a softener on it, I still find a touch of rust tint to it. This shampoo is suppose to eliminate that unwanted brassy color. It also smells amazing which is a pleasant plus!
Alexis W.
Columbus, OH
Loved this!!! I went from black to blonde so It because brassy very easy and quick but this conditioner really helped bring the blonde out and tone down the brass. It was a great purchase and it really helped keep my hair soft too!
Kate O.
Philadelphia, PA
I've found that this helps to cut the brassiness of my ombre-type color without being too overpowering like shimmer lights can be. I've never had an issue with it weighing my hair down like I see some reviews say, but I'm also only targeting the ends of my hair.
Tiana C.
Definitely recommend this!! It keeps my blonde nice and bright between touch ups!! The smell isn't all that great but it does work so that's all I care about lol!! Best used with the shampoo as well!!
Nicole C.
Austin, TX
I love this treatment! After I got my hair dyed blonde for the first time from being a brunette I went and bought this shampoo and conditioner. It kept my blonde very bright and beautiful as well as my hair soft and manageable. When I ran out I tried using another brand that I had on hand and I realized my hair was beginning to get the brass effect I was trying to avoid. I immediately went back to the store and purchased this shampoo and conditioner again and my problem was solved! I will never buy another product for this blonde hair of mine after using L'Oreal and seeing how true it works! I also appreciate the affordable price compared to other blonde treatments. See my photo for an example of what my hair still looks like after being dyed 3 months ago!
Angeline S.
Albuquerque, NM
I use this conditioner in conjunction with the Everpure Blonde Sulfate-Free shampoo. It, like the shampoo, has a light blue tint to help tone down brassyness. I love the combo and noticed a difference the first wash and conditioon! This sulfate-free conditioner goes in light and gives more moisture than the average bear for dye ravaged hair. It's great for daily use but for strongest results I recommend a weekly conditioning treatmentvas well! Great product!
Taylor M.
I just got my hair colored much blonder than it normally is. My hair stylist recommended using this product to help keep it light and to not have brass tones. I have read reviews about the smell of the product but I don't mind the scent at all it doesn't smell bad. I have used this conditioner for a week now and I'm happy with the way my color looks.
Lindsey A.
Tewksbury, MA
Unlike it's shampoo counterpart which I loved, I was not a huge fan of this conditioner. It didn't leave my hair soft and supple like other conditioners do. I found this very strange because it is being sold mainly to people with dyed blonde hair, and dyed hair tends to be drier and requires good conditioning. So why is this conditioner not powerful and incapable of restoring dyed hair? I was disappointing because I liked the shampoo and had hoped the conditioner would work a little better.
jessica b.
I just bought this and I was wondering what anyone's experience with this was? Did it help keep your hair an ashier blonde?
Maekayla W.
Malone, TX
Can this take out light pink hair too?? bleached my brown purple hair and the purple turned pink.