BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

FORMULATED WITH CICAMIDE TO TRANSFORM DAMAGED HAIR
Our 1st repairing haircare with the power of Cicamide, a restoring complex with two key actions:

1. Penetrates the hair fibre, microfills every crack and re-surfaces it.
2. Helps re-create hair’s natural defense barrier to keep hair protected.

SHAMPOO: A repairing shampoo with Cicamide that gently cleanses while working to repair damaged and
distressed strands.

CONDITIONER: A nourishing conditioner that envelops stressed or overworked locks, smoothing rough fibres and split ends.

ANTI-SPLIT END CICA-CRÈME: A light leave-in crème that provides a concentrated dose of Cicamide to damaged lengths and ends.

Briana S.
Sumter SC
I am  absouletly in love with this shampoo and conditioner!! It leaves my hair shinier and silkier than my hair has ever been, even with using salon recomended products. It helps with my split ends and frizz! I would definetly recommend this product to anyone with dry or damaged hair.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
Love these newish L'Oréal shampoo and conditioner it really does what it says to my hair which is sometimes hard because I have thick and curly hair. I've used this since they first came out with this line. I love them all and they smell amazing.'it really does repair and I use after any heat treatments of damaging treatments to my hair
Jenna W.
The shampoo and conditioner every day use it daily or every other day was as my hair feeling super good with the phone  The shampoo and conditioner every day use it daily or every other day was as my hair feeling super good with the phone to a friend of Tim would definitely recommend Wood to use
Brianne W.
Got my L'oreal Total Repair 5 products this morning from Influenster! I used all three this morning, and I am in love! First off, the scent is very nice, and I am very impressed with how well the shampoo lathers! The conditioner is very nourishing, I have very long hair but didn't need a lot of product for it to cover all my hair, and it felt soooo soft afterwards! The leave in treatment works great - the ends of my hair feel very nourished and I hope it helps out with split ends. Great products.
Bobbi C.
I picked this up at a pharmacy while on vacation because i needed some sort of leave in treatment after recently dying my hair. It has been great with detangling, my hair is super curly and always hard to get untangled. It has left my hair feeling much softer and healthier!
Deena R.
I've only use the products in the Black and gold bottle for total repair. I love them. The shampoo and conditioners really make a difference you can see within the first wash. I dye my hair so sometimes it looks dry and over processed. These products really helped with that.
Lia R.
Hyattsville, MD
I tired it recommended by my mom. its one of the best products I have used on my hair. Not only has it repaired my hair. leaves it smooth zilky n shiny
Mak M.
This product was decent. It did its job but nothing exceptional. For the price it was a decent buy but otherwise I would choose a different product.
Meghan S.
I love L'Oréal and their hair products! I've seen my hair go from color damaged and dry split ends to smooth and moisturizer, healthy hair.
Nicole s.
Not my go to shampoo and conditioner but i do use once and a while. I wish the conditioner made my hair feel softer and less knotty
Cassandra R.
How long until you see results? And are they good results?
Jennifer M.
I see in all these reviews that you all have received free products from this site. How do you get the free items? I'm new at this
Lindsey B.
Swedesboro, NJ
I used the total repair 5, the black and yellow bottles and they completely dried my hair out. It felt worse than it did before, I would like to give the product another try, how does this one make your hair feel?
Jenny C.
Sparks , NV
Is this set good at controlling fly-away frizz without being greasy?
Andrea B.
Does it work? Can I get it at waltmart?