BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
christine C.
It's been awhile since I used this but I do remember it making my hard so soft. I would use it again
Kelly S.
I love these oil treatments for when my hair needs a pick me up! It does wonders on my split ends!
Nina B.
Fife, WA
I have dry frizzy hair and this did nothing to but but make it more frizzy and unmanageable
Corina C.
Menifee, CA
I really like the hot oil treatment on my hair! It helps soften my hair and add volume! I
Carolina G.
Gila Bend, AZ
I love using this oil therapy because it gives my hair that thirst and shine it craves!
Michelle C.
Corp Christi, TX
This is a great product for the hair. My hair looks shiny but it does soften my hair.
thyna v.
Toronto, Ontario
my hair is really, really dry and i've been trying all sorts of products. i've only used this so far as a pre-shower treatment and it does actually heat up, which i thought was really neat (and great for a lazy person like me: i can't be bothered to microwave a towel even though i've heard it works wonders). i wet the bottom half of my hair, squeeze out the excess water, and then massage this into my hair focusing on the ends before putting it all in a shower cap and relax for awhile before going to shower. i think the box says something like 10-15 minutes, but i leave it in for an hour and it's fine (probably because my hair is terribly dry). after showering i put in my usual hair oils and let it air dry, and i've found this product does make my hair smoother and softer as compared to when i didn't use it.

i do have mixed feelings about the packaging: the one-use ampules have quite a lot of oil in them. my hair is medium-long and while i usually put in way more than the recommended amounts of hair conditioning products to try to rescue my hair, i was surprised at how much oil was in each ampule. one might be a bit too much for one use if you have shorter hair, and the ampules cap breaks off so there's no way to close it once it's open.
Juliana M.
Marília
trhis is the best procdut i had used, its a very good , Great product, great quality, would indicate for angos and family for their quality. Would buy again because the product guaranteed quality and met the needs

yes is the first time i repeat used this product, and i had return used because i like
leticia c.
Belo Horizonte_bh
Nossa esse olha ele é muito bom ele ajudou o meu cabelo ficar super nasce a Pantene assim sempre arrasa Por que esse olhar de pulmão porém nessa Nossa é muito bom para levar na bolsa na nécessaire Eu adorei mesmo nossa meu cabelo super brilhoso super macio as plantinhas carão super-hidratados adorei
Ashes D.
Toronto, ON
When my hair needs a pick me up I always go for this. It helps to bring moisture and life back into my hair when its feeling over processed and damaged! Its a quick and easy solution when my hair needs it. Throw this on in the shower and my hair is silky smooth afterwards!
Milena P.
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.