BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
These work wonderful for treatments. I don't do them often enough but that because my hair also had natural oils.
Karla O.
Great for dry hair. Really hydrates and gives a shiny finish. Recommend using for damaged hair for a good result
Idalis P.
Eubank, KY
In my teenage years I used this product after almost every time I dye my hair! Made my hair super soft and silky!
leandra s.
Ótimo para o cabelo mto bom os produtos dessa linha só compro dessa, mto mas mto bom só vou comprar essa marca
Karen D.
This L'Oréal Paris product is different because it is a heating oil. I was confused on how to use this product.
Makenzie D.
Cleburne, TX
I was not super impressed with this. I used it numerous times and I do not feel like it did much for my hair.
Catherine S.
Ive been using this product for ages .. The smell and proce is amazing... It leaves my hair feeling great..
Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
I used this a while ago and it smelled great! It made my hair less frizzy, but it wasn't a lasting effect.
Leticia L.
Ampolas mágicas que deixam cabelo super hidratado , adoro cuidados com o cabelo e para restaurar são otimos
Ruth M.
This is moisturizing but I felt like I would need to repeat the treatments to get longer lasting results
Milena P.
Wasilla, AK
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.