BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Cecile S.
Lexington, SC
I love this hot oil treatment. I think that it adds volume unto my hair and adds moisture into my hair. I love it.
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
These work wonderful for treatments. I don't do them often enough but that because my hair also had natural oils.
Idalis P.
Eubank, KY
In my teenage years I used this product after almost every time I dye my hair! Made my hair super soft and silky!
Karla O.
Great for dry hair. Really hydrates and gives a shiny finish. Recommend using for damaged hair for a good result
leandra s.
Ótimo para o cabelo mto bom os produtos dessa linha só compro dessa, mto mas mto bom só vou comprar essa marca
Anita S.
Valley, AL
I love this product it is amazing and awesome. If you haven't tried it your missing out on something awesome
Leticia L.
Ampolas mágicas que deixam cabelo super hidratado , adoro cuidados com o cabelo e para restaurar são otimos
Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
I used this a while ago and it smelled great! It made my hair less frizzy, but it wasn't a lasting effect.
Catherine S.
Ive been using this product for ages .. The smell and proce is amazing... It leaves my hair feeling great..
Ruth M.
This is moisturizing but I felt like I would need to repeat the treatments to get longer lasting results
Milena P.
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.