BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #51 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Marilia G.
As ampolas da L'Oréal são as melhores, eu não troco por naadaaa, e se vcs experimentarem também não vão querer trocar
Cecile S.
Lexington, SC
I love this hot oil treatment. I think that it adds volume unto my hair and adds moisture into my hair. I love it.
Idalis P.
Eubank, KY
In my teenage years I used this product after almost every time I dye my hair! Made my hair super soft and silky!
Raina S.
Oxford, MS
These work wonderful for treatments. I don't do them often enough but that because my hair also had natural oils.
Karla O.
Great for dry hair. Really hydrates and gives a shiny finish. Recommend using for damaged hair for a good result
leandra s.
Ótimo para o cabelo mto bom os produtos dessa linha só compro dessa, mto mas mto bom só vou comprar essa marca
Anita S.
Valley, AL
I love this product it is amazing and awesome. If you haven't tried it your missing out on something awesome
Catherine S.
Ive been using this product for ages .. The smell and proce is amazing... It leaves my hair feeling great..
Leticia L.
Ampolas mágicas que deixam cabelo super hidratado , adoro cuidados com o cabelo e para restaurar são otimos
Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
I used this a while ago and it smelled great! It made my hair less frizzy, but it wasn't a lasting effect.
Milena P.
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.