BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I...1 Answers
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
My hair styler introduced me to this product and I fall in love with it ever since, it makes my hair look a lot healthier.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
This makes your hair so shiny and soft without leaving an oily residue. It's also an expensive which is always a good thing
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
This product was just ok for my hair. I feel that it helped heal my hair but it also caused it to be more oily than normal.
Katelynn C.
Jackson, MI
I use to bleach my hair so much. But after using the oil treatments my hair is starting to feel more healthy and fluffy.
Deena S.
Arlington, VA
I used to buy the ones that Heat up upon opening but couldn't find them. These are good too hey just don't get as hot.
Erica B.
Nothing special just an ordinary drug store hot oil treatment. Makes my hair soft for a day or two and that's about it
Jeannie D.
Chillicothe, OH
I love putting this on my hair. It makes it feel so smooth and smells good to. It is fast and easy if u are in a hurry
Lupe B.
This does leave my hair soft after one use. I like how it smells plus its helping my hair and scalp in the long run.
Marilia G.
As ampolas da L'Oréal são as melhores, eu não troco por naadaaa, e se vcs experimentarem também não vão querer trocar
Cecile S.
Lexington, SC
I love this hot oil treatment. I think that it adds volume unto my hair and adds moisture into my hair. I love it.
Milena P.
Anchorage , AK
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.