BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #51 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
esbeydi e.
Ogden, UT
This oil is good for all hair it a good product you just have to make it got and put it on you hair and watch it and you good to go
lauren b.
This self heating hot oil treatment is the bomb.com! Hot oil treatments work magic and this by loreal does the trick for my hair
Gabrielle V.
As ampolas de tratamento da L'oreal são as melhores , elas são ótimas em reconstruir os fios e acabar com as pontas duplas .
Bralmarys B.
Elizabeth, NJ
My hair styler introduced me to this product and I fall in love with it ever since, it makes my hair look a lot healthier.
Sheri K.
Statesville, NC
This makes your hair so shiny and soft without leaving an oily residue. It's also an expensive which is always a good thing
Katelynn C.
Ypsilanti, MI
I use to bleach my hair so much. But after using the oil treatments my hair is starting to feel more healthy and fluffy.
Jeannie D.
Chillicothe, OH
I love putting this on my hair. It makes it feel so smooth and smells good to. It is fast and easy if u are in a hurry
Erica B.
Nothing special just an ordinary drug store hot oil treatment. Makes my hair soft for a day or two and that's about it
Deena S.
Arlington, VA
I used to buy the ones that Heat up upon opening but couldn't find them. These are good too hey just don't get as hot.
lupe B.
This does leave my hair soft after one use. I like how it smells plus its helping my hair and scalp in the long run.
Milena P.
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.