BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Love that you are able to do a hot oil treatment at home makes it easy and convenient. Made my hair feel super soft and looked so healthy.
Adolfo L.
miami, FL
This one it's perfect for my hair I really really love it! I use it every single before go out and my hair looks very shinning! Try it!
Montserrat C.
East Boston , MA
En general esta marca es muy buena. Yo uso los tratamientos porque tengo el cabello teñido y me funciona muchísimo para reparar el daño
Carla J.
I love using this after I've colored my hair. It feels so dry after and this oil does wonders. My hair is so smooth and silky after.
April R.
Greenville, KY
Leaves your hair silky smooth and smells fantastic. I use this just once every few months and it helps calm the frizz and dead ends.
Esbeydi e.
Ogden, UT
This oil is good for all hair it a good product you just have to make it got and put it on you hair and watch it and you good to go
Asha S.
It says self heating but its barely warm and it leaves the hair really really oily even after you wash your hair two or three times
Megan M.
Washington , Pennsylvania
I am so so with this product. I can only use sulfate free products and this is sulfate free. Never really seen a difference though
Lauren B.
This self heating hot oil treatment is the bomb.com! Hot oil treatments work magic and this by loreal does the trick for my hair
Gabrielle V.
As ampolas de tratamento da L'oreal são as melhores , elas são ótimas em reconstruir os fios e acabar com as pontas duplas .
Milena P.
Wasilla, AK
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.