BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Jacqueline V.
Lorain, OH
Great treatment to help repair and restore your hair to its best. I've been using this for years to help combat the damage caused by coloring and styling.
Allysia G.
Sacramento, CA
I use this on a monthly basis to keep my hair healthy and shiny. Product is affordable to, i highly recomend this if you have thin chemically treated hair.
Candice J.
I used to use this and it made my hair feel great. I don't use it anymore but works definitely suggest you use it if you're looking for a good condition
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
You've got to show your hair done love!! I use these got oil treatments to keep my hair looking health. I love the way my hair shines after using this. 💖
Amanda C.
Taunton
I use this every once in a while when my hair is on the fritz. Or when its feeling dry it works well and makes my hair look and feel better after 1 use
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I love the smell to this hair treatment. It made my hair soft but i didn't notice anything else. A con is they don't sell it at my local walmarts.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
These are great for over processed dry frizzy coarse hair .. little expensive for a few little tunes when you've got long hair but so worth it ..
Deanna B.
Bonham, TX
My grand daughter has very tight curly dry hair this works great her hair is shiny smoth and easy to comb i use it 3 times a mo. On her hair
Cassie K.
Portsmouth, OH
Feels so good on. Repairs split ends and even made my scalp feel better. Affordable and can easily pick up at a local drug store or Walmart
Lia R.
Amante de estás ampollitas mucho tiempo utilizándolas, el olor es delicioso, no son grasosas mi cabello me lo agradece cada vez que uso una
Milena P.
Wasilla, AK
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.