BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #53 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Candice J.
I used to use this and it made my hair feel great. I don't use it anymore but works definitely suggest you use it if you're looking for a good condition
Alexssa H.
Prescott Valley, AZ
I love the smell to this hair treatment. It made my hair soft but i didn't notice anything else. A con is they don't sell it at my local walmarts.
Leslie R.
Golden, MS
These are great for over processed dry frizzy coarse hair .. little expensive for a few little tunes when you've got long hair but so worth it ..
Deanna B.
Bonham, TX
My grand daughter has very tight curly dry hair this works great her hair is shiny smoth and easy to comb i use it 3 times a mo. On her hair
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Love that you are able to do a hot oil treatment at home makes it easy and convenient. Made my hair feel super soft and looked so healthy.
Montserrat C.
Belmont, MA
En general esta marca es muy buena. Yo uso los tratamientos porque tengo el cabello teñido y me funciona muchísimo para reparar el daño
Adolfo L.
miami, FL
This one it's perfect for my hair I really really love it! I use it every single before go out and my hair looks very shinning! Try it!
Carla J.
I love using this after I've colored my hair. It feels so dry after and this oil does wonders. My hair is so smooth and silky after.
April R.
Greenville, KY
Leaves your hair silky smooth and smells fantastic. I use this just once every few months and it helps calm the frizz and dead ends.
Asha S.
It says self heating but its barely warm and it leaves the hair really really oily even after you wash your hair two or three times
Milena P.
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.