BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #51 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
karolina M.
I love this product, my hair is usually dry and I have open ends, I always use it before bed.I love this product, my hair is usually dry and I have open ends, I always use it before bed.
Krista N.
Woodstock, GA
This product was just ok for my hair. I feel that it helped heal my hair but it also caused it to be more oily than normal.
Kelly S.
I love these oil treatments for when my hair needs a pick me up! It does wonders on my split ends!
Michaela D.
Sometimes you need to treat your hair to something healthy not just for yourself but your hair too! This gives my hair life, and it gives it shine and strength!
Amanda S.
Colville, WA
I love hair oil treatments. I dye my hair from brown to blonde so I can always use a boost of hydration. My hair was soft and frizz free after this treatment.
@mamaversatil M.
Meet my expectation.I keep it in my hair for 15 minutes instead of the recommended 3 minutes.My hair was super soft ans stayed that way till I washes again.
Jacqueline V.
Lorain, OH
Great treatment to help repair and restore your hair to its best. I've been using this for years to help combat the damage caused by coloring and styling.
Manuela T.
These ampoules are almost magic because they leave the hair very soft and smooth in a fast and practical way, I love the product and my whole family we use
Allysia G.
Sacramento, CA
I use this on a monthly basis to keep my hair healthy and shiny. Product is affordable to, i highly recomend this if you have thin chemically treated hair.
Christie C.
Lubbock, TX
You've got to show your hair done love!! I use these got oil treatments to keep my hair looking health. I love the way my hair shines after using this. 💖
Milena P.
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.