BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
I love the way L'Oréal keeps my hair looking healthy and young. The radiance this oil treatment gave my hair was phenomenal. It's inexpensive and easy to use, and will leave even damaged hair soft and manageable.
Karen L.
Sacramento, CA
This is a product introduced to me by a friend to help my hair look brighter and just healthier. I love how easy it is to apply and how fast you see the result in your hair. I have recommended this to other friends ever since.
Brittany A.
Avondale, AZ
This hot oil treatment was okay, I usually get the V05 ones, but I gave this a try and it worked well. I really like how well this moisturizes my dry ends and how smooth my hair looked days later.
Kamille D.
Olympia, WA
I actually got this at 99cents and I would have paid for this full price if I saw it again at a regular store. So awesome. It really moisturizes my hair and smells so nice!
Holly G.
I've used this product to bring some moisture into my hair and help make it shiny. It does provide moisturizing benefits, but the shine doesn't last as long as I wish it did. It smells good though.
Megan L.
Worked really well for me! It was easy to use, i did not have to leave it in too ling and it did not leave my hair greasy after I washed it out. Definitely recommend this
Nallely G.
I always apply a small portion on to my hair from roots to bottom when I get out the shower as I apply it I also massage my scalp for better results and a small amount before i straighten my hair its satisfied for me .
Monica D.
Asbury park, NJ
When ever I dye my hair i like to use a an oil treatment to put oil and shine back into my hair. I use it once a month and I love it.my hair feels and looks soft
Kelsey S.
Sulphur Springs, TX
Super easy product to use, heat it up an apply all over you scalp. It's almost like giving yourself a massage! Also a great price point since you can find it at your local drugstore
karolina M.
I love this product, my hair is usually dry and I have open ends, I always use it before bed.I love this product, my hair is usually dry and I have open ends, I always use it before bed.
Milena P.
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.