BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I...1 Answers
Kelsey S.
Sulphur Springs, TX
Super easy product to use, heat it up an apply all over you scalp. It's almost like giving yourself a massage! Also a great price point since you can find it at your local drugstore
Cindy C.
Walnut Creek, CA
Definitely made my hair shiny which I appreciated but didn't feel like it really moisturized it from within. Seemed more like a gloss coat than anything. I'll stick to my own oil mixes.
Nallely G.
I always apply a small portion on to my hair from roots to bottom when I get out the shower as I apply it I also massage my scalp for better results and a small amount before i straighten my hair its satisfied for me .
Monica D.
Cherryville, NC
When ever I dye my hair i like to use a an oil treatment to put oil and shine back into my hair. I use it once a month and I love it.my hair feels and looks soft
audrey a.
Norman, OK
This was a very pleasant experience. My hair and scalp felt healthy and strong after use and it was a good price too! I thought the smell was amazing. It was easily rinsed out and I felt like it lasted for the entire week after I used it. I have purchased several times,recommend it and will purchase again.
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
My hair feels  soft after rinsing this mask and I can actually feel the smoothness in the wet hair itself. My hair looks better as it adds shine to brittle and dull hair. However It does not repair the hair, but improves the texture and quality of the hair if used twice a week without usage of hot tools.
Anna B.
Gladstone, MI
This oil is crazy! I couldn't believe that it got really warm when I rubbed it in the palm of my hands! It is very affordable and easy to use. My only problem is that after use immediately, my hair felt great. But it didn't feel like it did much long run repair.
kate m.
milwaukie
I remember using this product a few years ago. I saw it and remembered I used it in high school. I have always been a fan of this oil. It's simple to use and cheap. I only seem to use it when i'm reminded. I really should add it to my beauty regimen more often, it it great.
Janeen R.
This hot oil treatment is ok. My hair felt greasy, but dry. I would not recommend this as a good treatment. I haven't found a good retail hot oil treatment, so I will be sticking with homemade ones from coconut, olive and jojoba oils.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
before i found this, i struggled with dry, brittle hair. this oil works miracles for me. it looks like my hair has been deep conditioned after every use. this oil leaves your hair feeling silly soft and touchable.
Milena P.
Anchorage , AK
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.