BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #51 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
This kit works so well on my dry and sensitive scalp. I use it once a week at night and then I don't blow dry my hair. The next morning my scalp feels so much better and my hair is smooth and shiny! I repurchase this frequently!
Greeshma R.
Tempe, AZ
As a South Indian oiling the hair is a must. It helps with the hair growth, shine and elasticity. Above all I have curly hair, oil is the best therapy for fighting frizz, works wonders for me and I highly recommend
Bethann B.
I used these hot oil treatments a year or so ago. They made my hair very silky and shiny. I don't feel that it helped with resolving my frizzy hair problems, which was one of the main reasons I purchased this product.
Amy W.
Williamsburg, VA
before i found this, i struggled with dry, brittle hair. this oil works miracles for me. it looks like my hair has been deep conditioned after every use. this oil leaves your hair feeling silly soft and touchable.
Vanessa N.
I purchased this hot oil treatment when I had damaged bleach blonde hair and it really did help to improve my hairs texture and appearance. I recommend this to anyone who has dry brittle hair.
Denis S.
This product is fabulous. I recommend it for dry hair and mistreated by the discoloration as it actually works. And you take great care of your hair, it gives you that shine and vitality you need, and that you feel more hydrated.
María G.
Estas ampollas son muy buenas para hidratar el cabello. Tengo el cabello liso y muy fino y suele resecarse mucho. Estas ampollas me ayudan a recuperarlo. Son económicas y funcionan. Las recomiendo.
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Really like this product. My hair is quite frizzy but after using this it felt amazing. Great treatment for my hair. I will definitely repurchase this product. The price is good also. Highly recommend this product.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
If anything, get this for how cool it is when it gets hot out of nowhere. My hair felt so silky after washing this out. I use this right before I have to get ready for a special event.
Brianna G.
Birmingham, AL
I love this stuff. I use it for my dry scalp. You have to consistently be using it. It is very easy to use. You just heat it up in your hot shower. It helps get dandruff out. It is very cheap. I am very satisfied with it.
Milena P.
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.