BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I...1 Answers
Buy on kmart*
Brianna G.
Birmingham , AL
I love this stuff. I use it for my dry scalp. You have to consistently be using it. It is very easy to use. You just heat it up in your hot shower. It helps get dandruff out. It is very cheap. I am very satisfied with it.
Bailey B.
This hair oil was only ok. It did make my hair look shiny but it also made it feel very greasy and unclean. I also really did not like the smell as it was very strong. It is decent for the price but has a few setbacks.
Bethann B.
I used these hot oil treatments a year or so ago. They made my hair very silky and shiny. I don't feel that it helped with resolving my frizzy hair problems, which was one of the main reasons I purchased this product.
Tammie N.
Brownstown, IN
I love the way L'Oréal keeps my hair looking healthy and young. The radiance this oil treatment gave my hair was phenomenal. It's inexpensive and easy to use, and will leave even damaged hair soft and manageable.
Holly G.
I've used this product to bring some moisture into my hair and help make it shiny. It does provide moisturizing benefits, but the shine doesn't last as long as I wish it did. It smells good though.
Greeshma R.
Chandler, AZ
As a South Indian oiling the hair is a must. It helps with the hair growth, shine and elasticity. Above all I have curly hair, oil is the best therapy for fighting frizz, works wonders for me and I highly recommend
Denis S.
This product is fabulous. I recommend it for dry hair and mistreated by the discoloration as it actually works. And you take great care of your hair, it gives you that shine and vitality you need, and that you feel more hydrated.
Megan L.
Worked really well for me! It was easy to use, i did not have to leave it in too ling and it did not leave my hair greasy after I washed it out. Definitely recommend this
María G.
Estas ampollas son muy buenas para hidratar el cabello. Tengo el cabello liso y muy fino y suele resecarse mucho. Estas ampollas me ayudan a recuperarlo. Son económicas y funcionan. Las recomiendo.
Joyce N.
Garland, TX
If anything, get this for how cool it is when it gets hot out of nowhere. My hair felt so silky after washing this out. I use this right before I have to get ready for a special event.
Milena P.
Wasilla, AK
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.