BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #60 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Cheyanne T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my hair so soft, so shiny, and reduces the frizz so much. I love this stuff and I have been buying for a long time. I pick it up anytime my hair needs a good oil treatment. It is super affordable and easy to find. I would recommend!
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this brand since I was in my teens and it has never let me down. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a nice healthy head of hair! My hair grows fast and is always sleek and shiny. Not the oily look but just naturally healthy!
Raquel M.
Super amei, fez uma reconstrução muito grande e milagrosa no meu cabelo, quando comecei a usar está saindo de uma série de poucos meses de descolorização e meu cabelo estava muito frágil e quebradiço. Ela recuperou meu cabelo de uma forma que desde então não deixei de usar.
kate m.
milwaukie
I remember using this product a few years ago. I saw it and remembered I used it in high school. I have always been a fan of this oil. It's simple to use and cheap. I only seem to use it when i'm reminded. I really should add it to my beauty regimen more often, it it great.
angela e.
Gary, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this product it makes my hair shine it feels silky its super manageable it does not tamgle as much its so easy to use it smells great an its such a great value i love it i tell every one to use this just give it a try
Janeen R.
This hot oil treatment is ok. My hair felt greasy, but dry. I would not recommend this as a good treatment. I haven't found a good retail hot oil treatment, so I will be sticking with homemade ones from coconut, olive and jojoba oils.
Bailey B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This hair oil was only ok. It did make my hair look shiny but it also made it feel very greasy and unclean. I also really did not like the smell as it was very strong. It is decent for the price but has a few setbacks.
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This kit works so well on my dry and sensitive scalp. I use it once a week at night and then I don't blow dry my hair. The next morning my scalp feels so much better and my hair is smooth and shiny! I repurchase this frequently!
Casey R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these! They are so easy to use and quick! They will make your hair feel soft and be shiny again. You don't have to let it sit that long and it won't break the bank but it will make your hair feel like new again!
Bethann B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used these hot oil treatments a year or so ago. They made my hair very silky and shiny. I don't feel that it helped with resolving my frizzy hair problems, which was one of the main reasons I purchased this product.
Milena P.
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.