BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I...1 Answers
Buy on *
Jasmon K.
Irving, TX
I almost didn't try this because oils can be heavy on my kind of hair, but I'm so glad I did. It was not only nourishing for my hair but my scalp felt healthier after just one use. I only do these treatments about once a month or so but it certainly has made a difference.
ADRIANA O.
Es un producto que recomiendo mucho, es efectivo, para los cabellos sin brillo y falta de vitalidad, lo he usado tres veces, y me es muy útil y fácil de usar, solo lo aplico con mi cabello húmedo y lo dejó por un par de minutos y luego me lo enjuago.
VE-0755713 ANDREINA R.
They work as an extra moisturizer for the hair, especially if the hair has been exposed to high temperatures, is effective and leaves a healthy and unraveled appearance. I recommend it, it is good to pamper our hair. It leaves me very satisfied to use it.
Luz C.
Windermere, FL
Este producto para reparar cabellos teñidos me ha funcionado muy bien. Además que puedes distribuirlo en dos partes. No te deja el cabello grasoso ni pegajoso. Es un excelente reparador de medios a puntas. Tampoco es necesario que seas adicta a usarlo todos los días.
Brisa G.
Granada Hills, CA
Love this product since I was 15 I went blonde and is really hard not to damage the hair. So I purchase this product and was so happy to see my hair damage free. I still use it to keep my hair healthy.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I've been using this brand since I was in my teens and it has never let me down. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants a nice healthy head of hair! My hair grows fast and is always sleek and shiny. Not the oily look but just naturally healthy!
Vanessa N.
I purchased this hot oil treatment when I had damaged bleach blonde hair and it really did help to improve my hairs texture and appearance. I recommend this to anyone who has dry brittle hair.
Casey R.
I love these! They are so easy to use and quick! They will make your hair feel soft and be shiny again. You don't have to let it sit that long and it won't break the bank but it will make your hair feel like new again!
Victoria M.
Durham, NC
This kit works so well on my dry and sensitive scalp. I use it once a week at night and then I don't blow dry my hair. The next morning my scalp feels so much better and my hair is smooth and shiny! I repurchase this frequently!
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Really like this product. My hair is quite frizzy but after using this it felt amazing. Great treatment for my hair. I will definitely repurchase this product. The price is good also. Highly recommend this product.
Milena P.
Anchorage, AK
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.