BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #72 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Kimberley A.
MIAMI, FL
It was nice. But it really weighed my hair down regardless of how much much or little I put. Would not repurchase. I prefer other L'Oréal hair treatments.
Gabbriela C.

Simplesmente perfeito esta marca, lindo designer, maravilhoso, meu mimar esta marca. Eu amo a paixão. Belo cabelo por muito mais tempo
Ellen M.
Kingston, ON
I buy this regularly usually once a month. It smells wonderful and leaves my hair so soft. It is great a few days after dying my hair at home.
Ines T.
maracaibo
I have around three months used this product! It's very good for my hair! I used for three days of week! Results are so good! I recommend
Samantha J.
London, ON
This product is "okay" good bang for your buck but if you're looking for a product to help repair this is not the hot oil for you.
Jocelyne V.
Moncton, NB
Ok was ok. Not bad, but I didn't notice a segnificant difference in my hair. I did not like bit Eno to repurchase or recommend.
peace ify n.
L'Oréal makes you does the job of any professional salon... I love e ti use thus in treating my scalp , it works magic.....
Maria Eug V.
Caracas
Normalmente lo aplican en la estetica , deja buena textura , es bueno , me presta pero no es uno de mis usos a diarios !!
Fabiana T.
anzoategui-VE
It i amazing a wonder product, a loreal hit! it take care about my hair and smElls delicious!! I want 10000 of them
Nilthelio S.
Esse óleo de terapia acaba com o ressecamento dos fios com as químicas feita no cabelo, reparando os fios quebrados
Milena P.
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.