BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #53 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Alicia G.
This is the best product I've used for my hair so far. When my hair is exposed or damaged from the use of dyes and bleaches -Wich happens really often to me- I can always count on it to recover it softness and shine.

It has never let me down! Amazing. <3
Cara  H.
I use this product exclusively in the winter when my hair gets dry from the cold air. My hair tends to look dull, dry, and slightly frizzy. When I use this product, my hair returns to its 'normal' shiny look and seems healthy and strong -- no longer prone to breakage. This product is very simple to use and it doesn't weigh down my hair, which is a plus.
Jacqueline A.
Australia
Really makes my hair nice and hydrated. I dont buy this all the time mostly in winter when  my hair drys out more due to the cold weather. It works really well but can be a little bit expensive. easy to use.
Ashley D.
Toronto, ON
I used this but I washed my hair put the oil in and then wrapped my hair up and left it on all night so my hair could get a deep treatment it was 14$ for the box and I would buy it again my hair felt great
Abby B.
I use this product to help my extreme dry scalp at work absolute miracles the packaging is cute and this product was super affective it helps target the concern of extreme dry skin or just dry skin dependent on your scalp I will definitely buy this product again I would definitely recommend it to others who have the same problem I do
Anakarina D.
Doral, FL
Tuve la oportunidad de probar este producto recientemente y lo recomiendo totalmente.... Es Excelente, da brillo y vida a mi cabello y tiene un aroma muy agradable
Jessica E.
Sempre bom fazer algo diferente um cuidado diferente com o cabelo, e como já disse os produtos da L'Oréal são uma das marcas de primeira escolha para o cuidado com os meus cabelos.
Nicole Marie R.
Whitby , ON
These are okay I found I needed Alot more then what one thing offered for my hair thickness though. I would have to use 2 at a time to get though all my hair
Welenilse M.
Gente eu amei este produto da loreal
Meu cabelo hidratou de uma forma
Eu recomendo muito!ate parede k a minha cor fikou muito mas duradoura....amei amei amei
Kimberley A.
MIAMI, FL
It was nice. But it really weighed my hair down regardless of how much much or little I put. Would not repurchase. I prefer other L'Oréal hair treatments.
Milena P.
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.