BY L'ORÉAL PARIS #51 in Scalp Treatments

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have ex...1 Answers
Buy on Kmart
Brisa G.
Granada Hills, CA
Love this product since I was 15 I went blonde and is really hard not to damage the hair. So I purchase this product and was so happy to see my hair damage free. I still use it to keep my hair healthy.
Megan M.
Washington , Pennsylvania
I am so so with this product. I can only use sulfate free products and this is sulfate free. Never really seen a difference though
ADRIANA O.
Houston , TX
Es un producto que recomiendo mucho, es efectivo, para los cabellos sin brillo y falta de vitalidad, lo he usado tres veces, y me es muy útil y fácil de usar, solo lo aplico con mi cabello húmedo y lo dejó por un par de minutos y luego me lo enjuago.
Ashley W.
When ever my hair starts feeling super dry i get a box of these i boil some water then when then water is hot enough i get a hot oil and dtop it in the water i wait about five minutes then put it in my hair works every time make sure yout hait is wet when adding oil treatment
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
L'Oreal has a wonderful line of hair products. I have used the hot oil many times when my hair seems overprocessed and I've had wonderful results. After using L'Oreal, my hair becomes soft looking and feeling and my hair moisture balance is restored. I would recommend this product if you hair is overprocessed and needs the softness and moiture rejuvenated.
Bint A.
I really like this product. I think it made my hair a lot shinier. It's relaxing to use. It's easy to use. I like the product but I wish there was one for hair loss. I think it is effective especially for the price.
audrey a.
NORMAN, OK
This was a very pleasant experience. My hair and scalp felt healthy and strong after use and it was a good price too! I thought the smell was amazing. It was easily rinsed out and I felt like it lasted for the entire week after I used it. I have purchased several times,recommend it and will purchase again.
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
My hair feels  soft after rinsing this mask and I can actually feel the smoothness in the wet hair itself. My hair looks better as it adds shine to brittle and dull hair. However It does not repair the hair, but improves the texture and quality of the hair if used twice a week without usage of hot tools.
Anna B.
East Lansing, MI
This oil is crazy! I couldn't believe that it got really warm when I rubbed it in the palm of my hands! It is very affordable and easy to use. My only problem is that after use immediately, my hair felt great. But it didn't feel like it did much long run repair.
Jasmon K.
Irving, TX
I almost didn't try this because oils can be heavy on my kind of hair, but I'm so glad I did. It was not only nourishing for my hair but my scalp felt healthier after just one use. I only do these treatments about once a month or so but it certainly has made a difference.
Milena P.
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.