L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise OleoTherapy Self-Heating Hot Oil

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.
Start your review of L'Oréal Paris Hair Expertise OleoTherapy Self-Heating Hot Oil!
Austin, TX
I picked these up because it reminded me of the hot oil treatments of years ago. But this stuff is way better. It conditions and softens and you don’t have to struggle with getting it all washed out. Very satisfied
salem
my hair is already pretty healthy so i don’t use often but i use to help repair hair from any heat damage from straightening my hair! smells and feels great to me.
West Allis, WI
I tried this but maybe left it in to long , kinda left my hair to oily, smells great but maybe to much oil for my thin hair so I haven’t purchased again, just not for my hair.
Everett, MA
I like hot oil treatments I like how easy they are to use I like the affordability I like how they strengthen your hair and I like that you can basically buy them anywhere Maria is a good brand for a hot oil treatments
I had to try these after my friend told me she had tried these and really liked them in her hair style. I myself found these to leave my hair rather oily and greasy looking. Not a fan of these at all.
Bellflower, CA
I love using this one as a treatment I just put it in hot water for a little while then I apply it and I put a bag and leave it their for a while and wash it off and it leaves my hair so smooth
E comprado este producto para mi cabello y la realidad es que me a encantado, puse este aceite por una hora y me a dejado mi cabello regio , con un brillo y una suavidad increíble, luego estiré mi cabello y por arte de magia no tuve que utilizar plancha hasta mi próxima lavada o sea 4 días totalmente liso y bello mi cabello. Lo compre en Burlington, a tan solo 1.99 y te da para 4 veces !!!! Lo recomiendo para personas que como yo tienen un cabello seco y tratado !!!
When ever my hair starts feeling super dry i get a box of these i boil some water then when then water is hot enough i get a hot oil and dtop it in the water i wait about five minutes then put it in my hair works every time make sure yout hait is wet when adding oil treatment
Kewanee, IL
L'Oreal has a wonderful line of hair products. I have used the hot oil many times when my hair seems overprocessed and I've had wonderful results. After using L'Oreal, my hair becomes soft looking and feeling and my hair moisture balance is restored. I would recommend this product if you hair is overprocessed and needs the softness and moiture rejuvenated.
I really like this product. I think it made my hair a lot shinier. It's relaxing to use. It's easy to use. I like the product but I wish there was one for hair loss. I think it is effective especially for the price.