BY L'ORÉAL PARIS

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Our first-ever self-heating oil ampoules that instantly warm up to the ideal temperature and nourish damaged and relaxed hair. Infused with a 6 precious flower oil blend, the formula silkens and illuminates for healthy-looking, smooth, shiny hair. Leaves hair nourished and smoother. No weigh-down. Non-greasy.

• I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I...1 Answers
Buy on kmart
Lorena M.
I love this stuff! I severely damaged my hair years ago when I decided to go blonde at home using a box kit. My hair was so dry, damaged & frizzy. My mom recommended this to me & it was a life saver! After finishing up an entire box of this my hair was almost back to it’s original state.
Alma S.
Brandon , FL
E comprado este producto para mi cabello y la realidad es que me a encantado, puse este aceite por una hora y me a dejado mi cabello regio , con un brillo y una suavidad increíble, luego estiré mi cabello y por arte de magia no tuve que utilizar plancha hasta mi próxima lavada o sea 4 días totalmente liso y bello mi cabello. Lo compre en Burlington, a tan solo 1.99 y te da para 4 veces !!!! Lo recomiendo para personas que como yo tienen un cabello seco y tratado !!!
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
I’ve tried a lot of hot oil treatments for my hair and I’ve gotten them done at a shop before. This was good at home hot oil treatment. I thought it worked great and it didn’t break the bank. I would recommend.
Ashley W.
When ever my hair starts feeling super dry i get a box of these i boil some water then when then water is hot enough i get a hot oil and dtop it in the water i wait about five minutes then put it in my hair works every time make sure yout hait is wet when adding oil treatment
Sara B.
Kewanee, IL
L'Oreal has a wonderful line of hair products. I have used the hot oil many times when my hair seems overprocessed and I've had wonderful results. After using L'Oreal, my hair becomes soft looking and feeling and my hair moisture balance is restored. I would recommend this product if you hair is overprocessed and needs the softness and moiture rejuvenated.
Bint A.
I really like this product. I think it made my hair a lot shinier. It's relaxing to use. It's easy to use. I like the product but I wish there was one for hair loss. I think it is effective especially for the price.
Cheyanne T.
This makes my hair so soft, so shiny, and reduces the frizz so much. I love this stuff and I have been buying for a long time. I pick it up anytime my hair needs a good oil treatment. It is super affordable and easy to find. I would recommend!
Shannon H.
Okay so I have really damaged hair and this is the stuff that I turn to when I am in super need of something. After I use this it makes my hair feel like it came back to life. I use them quite often.
Raquel M.
Super amei, fez uma reconstrução muito grande e milagrosa no meu cabelo, quando comecei a usar está saindo de uma série de poucos meses de descolorização e meu cabelo estava muito frágil e quebradiço. Ela recuperou meu cabelo de uma forma que desde então não deixei de usar.
angela e.
Gary, IN
I love this product it makes my hair shine it feels silky its super manageable it does not tamgle as much its so easy to use it smells great an its such a great value i love it i tell every one to use this just give it a try
Milena P.
I've been wanting to try out this product for a while. I have extremely dry hair and seems like this might a great product for that. Can anyone share their experience with it? Thanks in advance.